Chapter 8

Nialls' POV

"Stella, come back!!!!!" I yell as Stella sprint's back to the bathroom where she was only 30 minutes ago.

"Just leave me alone Niall! Y-you hate me anyway!" Well shes crying now. Great. I'm right behind Stella and seconds before I grab her she was able to shut the door. I quickly turned the knob and bardged in, knocking her to the ground. I hear a groan from her and look in the dark light realizing shes holding her nose. I flip the light switch and see a small body laying on the floor in tears.

"Just let me die Niall! You don't care anyways!" Ive always cared, just it never came out. it makes me feel so bad and mean. I pick her up and carry her limp-like body to the nearest couch, which is in the den. The only light in there is the small lit fire. That's fine.

In every room in the house we have first aid kits incase if something like this happens. I quickly grab it, and find the bandages, and wrapped her nose. I'll try to do something about it in the morning. I don't think its broken though.

I carry Stella up to my bed. I want to make sure shes ok through the night. She fell asleep in my arms as I carried her. When I lay her down she curled up in a blanket and went back to a heavy sleep. I set the alarm and crawled in the bed. I just hope authority doesn't want to take Stella back home to let me go back to one direction. I would ratherly have Stella over my friends any day. By now Stella has crawled up against my back and is resting her head on my pillow. She has no bodyheat, I now know why she does this.

Stellas' POV

I wake up to hear crumbling and I smell something bad. Why?

I sit up rub my face and look around. I'm in Nialls room. Huh? What happened now? Hes up before me? Wow.

Now I hear yelling from downstairs. Its obviously Niall. I run down the stairs to make sure hes okay. When I come down the stairs I couldn't believe what I saw.

Fire.

Blocking me.

From everything.