Chapter 9

(left off from Stellas' POV)

"Niall! Help me!" I yell. I dont want to die ungulfed in this. I look everywhere around me, and see nothing but fire. I look to my left to see the window open, and bright pale sunlight coming through. Must be Niall went through that. I need to get there. I take a risk and run up the stairs to find a blanket and run it under cold water in the bathroom sink. I run down the stairs and bolt through the fire.

Throwing the blanket behind me, leaving a small amount of muffled fire, I jump through the window and bear my legs for the 6 foot drop. When I land I immediately wince in pain. I feel the shock in my legs run through my bloodstream. I moan in pain.

"Stella! Are you okay?!" I feel Niall holding me. I also feel like the air I'm breathing is getting heavier. With each breath 10 pounds are getting dropped down my throat. And to top it all off, the light is getting brighter. I see the light get a shade brighter every time I force a blink through my eyes.

"Stella! Stella! Don't do this to m-me! I didn't d-do it!" By now all the words sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me. I hear screams of girls and the crackling noise of the fire of the house, but the only person I can still make words of is Niall.

"Stella! Wake up! P-Please! Stella! Stella, c'mon! Please Stella..." Now the words dimmed out. All I can see is the light coming from the sun above my head. I feel like I'm being lifted to it, or its coming to me. And now I hear music. But, not just any music. Niall singing shes so sick. After that was ending, Diana started playing until my ears were going to burn with pain. All of a sudden it stops and I look around.

I'm back. Back to where I was.

Bed. Home. My home. Nialls home.

I feel a gust of pain in my legs and I realize something. Nialls right here. No pain in his eyes. Just sorrow.

"Stella. I need you desperately to realize something."

"Yes, Niall?"

"When I say I love you as being my sister I mean it. I guess me and dad were close to ththe point I was following in his footsteps. I'm sorry, so very sorry for hurting you so much. For even being alive."