Chapter 3

Nialls' POV

Iknow I'm the worst brother you have ever seen. I'm

Sorry

---------

Stellas' POV

I know you hate me...

Why?
---------

I wake up to see Niall in my bed sleeping on the end. What did I do to make him have to watch over me like this. I know he is trying to make up for what he did. But, I'm not just forgiving him like that. He is in a deep sleep. Snoring. Really really loudly. I don't want to get up and wake him.

I feel like I don't care if he beats me with a belt.

I'm looking through his phone.

I gently grab his phone off his chest that he left like that from last night. I quietly press the power button and slide-unlock it in between snores. I go to his missed calls and see he has a missed call. Whoever it was... doesn't have a contact name.

I'm a bitch and I know it right now.

I slip out of bed and I quietly go to the furthest room from my bedroom which is the computer room. I click on the phone number and hit the call button. It rings a couple times and the person on the other line cancels it.

Why?

I run out to the kitchen and I get the silk almond milk. I hate being lactose and tolerant. But, Niall can't yell at me for taking his milk and crap that involves dairy...

I pour a small bowl of cereal and walk back to the computer room. And look at Niall's phone while setting the bowl quietly on the table that is near the computer.

There is a message.

Should I?

I shall.

I open the message and see its from the anonymous who I tried to call.

Anonymous: NIALL! You know we only talk when the others aren't around! Fuck! I had to lie like a FUCKING IDIOT TO SAVE YOURS AND MY ASS! why didn't you answer my call last night anyway.

Thanks for not telling me your name. REALLY HELPS!

To:
Anonymous: ummm, sorry I was tired. And yeah.

Anonymous: Niall, why are you up? isn't it like 6 where you are? DONT tell me you hurt her. We all know its not good. Even I was able to tell Lou about her problems and he understands. But he isn't ready to talk to you yet.

Ok so you are probably a one direction member... Who? Its obviously not Louis.

And, is "her", me? Cause I'm the only one he seems to hurt mentally and sometimes a little physically.

To:
Anonymous: No I didn't hurt her. Just got a little hungry.

Anonymous: Shit Zayn's coming. Bye Niall.

So it can't be Zayn either.

So it's Liam

Or Harry.

I finish my cereal and wash them and dry, then go to the staircase. I hear the snores, so I run up the stairs because he won't be able to hear me over his own snores. I open the door all the way and place his phone back on his chest the way it was.

It was nice because he already deleted his last conversations with either Liam or Harry. So Niall will never know. And it's a good thing either Liam or Harry didn't answer the phone because they would know it isn't Niall.

I quietly get down the stairs and start cleaning the kitchen. Niall has me make sure the house is clean before he gets up. I get all of the rooms clean except the living room. and I walk through the door arc, and I realize how bad this is. And to finish it off, I hear footsteps from the upstairs. my only thought is.

Run

Run

Run

----------------------------------------

Nialls' POV

I have to make up for what I did to Stella.

I immediately go down the stairs and jump into the den. Because she likes it there. She usually is there every morning. I come in expecting her but she isn't there. Well, next room is the living room. She isn't there either. And it looks like she started cleaning it. Well where is she?

10 rooms later plus 5 bathrooms. I finally look around the kitchen. I go over the counter and notice a small slip of paper.

Sorry Niall, I'm going back. If I'm going to die of pain I don't want it from you.

No she can't.

I grab my jacket and run out the door.