Chapter 22

THE LONG WAIT IS OVER! HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

Nialls' POV

Its been a day. I think I've gone crazy without Stella around. After I left that backstage room, I headed sttraight for Stella. Some how, she was able to come with me that night. I never have had a day alone, by myself. Never sense a while before the X-Factor. It feels so surreal and uncommon for me now.

I dont know what to do now. I have not been out to Nandos sense yesterday. That was a long time ago...

Harrys' POV

I ate my breakfast, famished very muchly. But, I didnt want to look like a pig. I stand up and put my plate in the dishwasher, and ask Stella if she wanted more. I could make mine, better than Louis. She shakes her head no. I grab her plate and put it in there too. I close it and I go over to the living room, with Stella behind me.

"Harry, we havent gone anywhere. I'm getting bored as bloody hell!" Louis says throwing a childish tantrum. I laugh at his statement.

"Louis, if we go, you have to behave." Louis nods his head and smiles. He jumps up and he runs up the stairs.. Quickly, he runs back down the stairs and jumps down the last two. Stella laughs. "Well, we're not going right now. We need to make Stella look sufficiant." He gives a sad face. And he slumps into the seat on the couch. "Stella still needs real clothes!" I say with a short laugh. He makes an "O" with his lips and he jumps up. He runs upstairs and comes back down with what he hasnt worn in a long time. Red skinny jeans and blue stripes. He almost throws it at Stella and they both laugh. Stella runs to the bathroom I was previously in. Louis looks at me and quietly says.

"I like her. She is like a mini Niall." Louis said.

"Did you just say you liked Niall? Even if you didnt. I could feel the love, and you would be lying." I say back. Louis laughs a little bit.

"I never realized how much I need Niall, until I found the 'Mini-him' and forgot how great he was."

"Past has gone by?" I ask.

"Harry, I think the past has gone by." Louis says with a smile. Stella walks out, looking just like Louis, but, withought the suspenders.

"Do you got a belt?" She asks pointing at both of us. Louis laughs and runs up the stairs. I know why and Stella just looks at me full of confusion. Louis runs down the steps and holds out suspenders for Stella to use. She laughs a little. "Are you serious?!" She laughs. Louis nods his head and puts the black suspenders on her. She looked in the mirror and smiled. "Oh! I know now! Niall had a group photo and this is the exact clothes you wore back in around 2011!" Louis laughed. I forgot how Stella never was a directioner, yet her brother was a member, and maybe soon enough Niall will be part of the band again.

I really, really hope.

Niall comes back soon.

Nialls' POV

Nandos always gets to me. I think its the aroma.

JUST SAYING... I would like 3 votes! Since 5 is too high! Lets go guys! Thanks anyways!

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE!!