Chapter 17

Harrys' POV

After Stella and Niall were talking through facial expressions it was pretty obvious that conversation was about to get serious. So I walked away casually and sat on a chair across the hall of the room they were in. The glass on the door was covered with blinds so I couldnt look in. All of a sudden I hear Stella yelling in the room. And Niall yelling back. I then see Stella come out of the door. I didnt see Stella's face but I seen Niall's. He looked different. Like, no matter what happens he cant get happier. But, in the same way, he looked very upsetting in the eyes. He doesnt look mad or sad. His face was almost undefined. The door was then slammed behind Stella.

"Harry, can I talk to you?!" Stella said. I nodded and she almost dragged me into the empty conference room.

"Wha' do you want?" I ask slightly nervous, because she dragged me in here, not walked or talked to me in the hall. Stella shut the door and made sure it was closed.

"I dont want to live with Niall anymore. I cant deal with his shit. I cant deal with him!" She came up to me and looked at me straight in the eyes, and she sat in the chair at the end of the table. Stella was quite tall. She looks nothing like Niall either. She had natural dirty blonde hair, and greenish-blue eyes. But, the had more blue than green. She had a darker skin color, and her face structure was different.

"Well, what do you want to do now?" Stella stares at me like I'm supposed know something she knew."Ugh, do you not like me either?! I mean stay with you Harry!" Oh, I dont think Stella realizes that I live with Louis, and we go on tours alot.

"Well, see Stella, I live with Louis... and we go on tours, because you know we are still part of One Direction..." She almost looks angered at me, like I'm doing something terrible.

"Look, I just need to stay with you for a week, just a week. Then I will go back with Niall. Okay, I just need a break from him."

"Oh well then, why don't you go tell Ni-"

"Hmm, why are you two in here?" The lady in the suit said with sneer.

"Well, Stella and I were wondering if she could stay at my, and Louis' home for just a week." She seems so lazy as she said the next few words, "uh, fine... give me an hour or two to write out these papers."

"But, see, Mrs., ugh, Loski, its only a week, then I will go back with Niall." Stella said.

"Doesn't matter, whoever you leave this premises with, you need custody papers for." Mrs. Loski said.

"Well than do we have to come back here in a week?" I say.

"yes. Just to sign the papers." Mrs. Loski said.

"Oh okay."

"Well, you two need to make sure this is what you want." I gulp a little not really knowing how Louis will act to this. Stella was nodding her head in excitement and I soon enough did too.

"Alright. Now you two can go eat lunch down in the cafeteria." Stella and I stand and walk to the cafeteria. I didn't eat anything, because I am too nervous that Louis will hate me when I walk in the house with her.

Ok hey guys! Just saying thanks for all the reads! And I am starting a new book called "Under the Glasses"! ITS A MARCEL FANFIC! Go check out the book!

~Kylie Xx