Chapter 18

Nialls' POV

After I read through the papers, it said Stella was only staying with Harry for a week, and she was coming back to me. I just had to come back here to agree to her coming back to me and to pick her up. I decided to sign it and agree with it. I think I need a break too. After I handed in the papers it was almost 9 at night. And I was starving. I leave building and head for Nandos. I eat and head for home.

This better be a peaceful week...

Harrys' POV

"Niall agreed." Mrs. Loski said as she walked out the door.

"Thanks for the service... bitch" I say and I hear Stella laugh quietly.

"Well, do you want to eat, or go home its a little after 9."

"Lets eat. I say Nandos!" She doesnt look like Niall, but shes a close second to being Niall.

When we get there, I see Nialls car. Its leaving the parking lot. Stella didnt see the car so, I try to pre occupy her until his car had left. When it did, we went in and ate. Many girls seen me and tried to follow me. But, that didnt happen. When I got home, I told Stella to be quiet, incase Louis fell asleep on the couch or something. 

When I walked up the steps I heard him playing 5 Seconds of Summer and I just unlocked and opened the door. Seeing not what I want Stella to see. I fling my hand over Stella's eyes. I yell into Stella's ears if she seen that and she shakes her head no. The music is blaring so loud I cant think. I kinda walk Stella behind me and told her not to look for a second. She nods her head and I walk in. Louis looks at me and smiles. He turns off the music and he walks over to the couch. He slides on boxers. Louis does this alot. When I'm home. I shake my head and roll my eyes jokingly and he laughs it off.

"You may want to shut the door Harry." He says.

"You may want to look decent Louis." I say as I look out the door. Louis walks over to me and looks out the door too.

"Are you fucking kidding me Harry?!" He says really quietly.

"Just a week. Dont worry."

"But, Harry. This is our week to do what we want." I know I need to do it. I give him the puppy face. It took atleast 2 minutes until he rolled his eyes and said, "fine." I grabbed Stella's arm and brought her inside.

I showed her to her room and she stays in there for a while. She was watching tv. I go down to the living room. Louis sat in his boxers.

"Look Lou. I gave her the furthest guest room." He smiled knowing what I was talking about.

"Is she going to bed?" He asks.

"I'll go tell her now."

Stellas' POV

I sat in my room not expecting what I thought would happen when I got here. I thought there was going to be teens against teens and paparazzi filling the streets. Like Nialls house. But, then again this house is up a huge hill. There was peace and quiet filling each room. I look at the sweater I'm wearing. It still smells like Niall. He wore it yesterday for an hour when we ate breaakfast. I hug myself and embrace the smell. I continue watching spongebob.

"Stella?" Harry asks as he opens the door.

"Yea?" I turn down the volume.

"Lou and I are going to bed. Do you want pajamas?" Yea I need something light to sleep in.

"Yes, please." Harry nods his head and walks out the door. A minute later he comes back, with one of his old t-shirts and a pair of his boxers. Wait, isnt this what couples do? Well then again, Harry has Louis so he probabaly doesnt like me. He probably thinks of me like a sister.

"Thanks." I get up and I go over to grab his clothes. I set them on the bed and I turn around. Harry is still there. He walks over to me and hugs me tight.

"Goodnight Stella." He kissed my forehead and looks at me straight in the eyes. I didnt realize how tall I was until now. I faintly whisper goodnight and he leaves the room. I put on the clothes Harry gave me and I lay in bed.

Falling asleep never felt so easy in my life.

AWEE kay buh byee

~Kylie Xx