Chapter 29

My breath hitches and I grasp hardly onto the bed beneath me.

"What if he's mad?" I let the most stupid questions dissipate in my head.

"Why would he be mad?" He asks, gingerly getting out of bed. I shake my head. "I don't know Harry. I'm thinking of the worst things that could happen." He nods his head and slightly smiles.

"Don't worry Stella. You're going to be fine in there." My heart practically stops for a good second

"Are you coming in?" He sighs. Oh god no.

"No, but Louis wants to see him. Clear some things up." Already knowing about what he was talking about, I jump out of bed and fix my hair in the mirror hanging tightly against the wall.

"I wonder what he'll think of Lou."

"I think if Louis becomes the bigger man and apologized for being, a slight ass, then yea I think Niall would warm back up to Louis."

"I wonder what he will think of me."

"You seen him only a few days ago Stel, he's not going to change how he feels about you love. And anyways your his sister so I don't think there's anyway he can hate you." I shrug and walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his waist, and smell the lovely cologne I smelt only minutes ago.

"Thank you" I say, smiling looking up to him. He smiles back and sways me from side to side.

"There's absolutely no reason to thank me Stella.... Ok, we got to get you ready to see your brother again!" I laugh out of no where, kind of embarrassed by how stupid it sounded, but it made Harry grin from ear to ear.

After getting changed into nothing fancy -why would I need to?- which was some of Harry's older clothes and Zayn's jacket,I say my goodbyes and walk out of the bus with Louis. With the ever so great guards around us. Louis tightly wraps his arm around my shoulder, keeping the paparazzi from getting into our faces.

"Louis! Hey Louis! Are you and Niall going at it again?!" He shakes his head no and he pulls me along. "Are you and Niall friends?!" More and more questions come from every which way. "Louis! Did you and Eleanor break up? Are you and the blonde one dating now?! Who is she?" Louis rolls his eyes and brings his head to my ear so I can hear over the rampage.

"Welcome to the zoo, I am your tour guide Louis. As you can see, we've got a whole area full of dumb asses. They aren't too rare." I laugh covering my hand to my mouth. This causes the paparazzi to get even worse, but we stay dominant with the guards. We finally slide through the glass doors and make our way to the check in table.

"We're here to see Niall Horan." She looks at Louis in bliss. I wouldn't see why not though, Louis isn't that bad of a looking guy. But this girl was obviously way too young for Louis. She was probably 17 at the most. She batted her eyelashes and said, "Oh yes, Louis Tomlinson..." She rounded her eyes to me. "And who are you?" Her snobby voice kicking in. That voice must of made Louis mad, because he semi-lashed out on her. I had to keep from laughing.

"Um, Niall's sister. The way your acting towards me, you know Niall, and so you should obviously know the one and only, lovely, Stella Horan. Niall's beloved sister." I do a curtsy, like I'm some royal queen. I smirk at her.

"Room 498" She muttered. As we were walking away Louis said under his breath, "Can't even get good service... We're in a goddamn hospital for Christ's sake!" I purposely giggle at his comment, probably pissing off the girl behind me. We make our way up to the room door. Looking at each other before going in. Almost in sync, we say, "I hope he likes me..."We smile at each other. " No he'll like you" We laugh at the weird coincidence. Louis holds out his arm and sets in back down.

"You go in first, I'll follow." I take a deep breath and open the door. The bed lays flat and I see him. My inner instincts come out and I rush over to Niall, and I look at him intently. He has a bright smile. I skip what he looks like, just because I feel so happy, and I'm not sure how.

"Niall!" I say quickly, wrapping my arms around him. I Feel him try to move his arm around me, but he stops. I thought maybe, the arm tubes were restraining him. But, I lift myself up to see Niall didn't have any arm tubes. His smile even faded. I follow his eye glance to meet with Louis'.

"I want him out." My eyes widened as I step back. "Now." He grumbled in the lowest tone I think he's ever been in. Louis laughs and walks up to Niall.

"What, your going to try to get me?!" I feel like Louis came in here to fight with Niall.

I'm scared of what Louis' up to. "I don't want blood. I just want to know why you hate me." I let out a breath I've been holding in for a while now. Both sets of eyes moved to me. I let out a small laugh. My smile quickly fades as I walk fast.

"uh, I'll make my way to the door..." I say walking in a jittery motion. I shut the door and wait.

Some yelling happens seconds later with, "You know I fucking love her! She's my sister!" which would obviously be Niall. I hear Louis' talking behind the door. His muffled words are hard to hear, but I depict "please" and "Believe I know". All of the yelling was gone and the noise went down an octave. I peek through the door window and see Niall and Louis talking intently. I was about to go sit on a bench a couple door down, but then I saw Louis cover his mouth with his hand. I sneakily sit against the door with my head under the window of the door. I first hear Niall's voice.

"You know, I feel like she will hate me though after I do this... I've done it already. And have you asked the other boys?" What?

"Well, she may be on to us now let me go get her." My eyes snap open as I quickly maneuver over to a bench and sit on it. Timing almost perfectly, Louis walks out. He smiles at me and gestures for me to go in. I walk in and purse my lips towards Niall. Who flashes a big smile. He lifts up his right unconstricted arm, and I go in and hug him.

"Sorry Stella, for being the worst brother ever." He says, frowning. I look at him straight in the eyes.

"You deffinetly arent the worst brother ever. You may not be the best," He laughs at my joke, "But you are a great brother. I realized you just want the best for me." He smiles and I remember, what Harry said to me a while ago.

I love the fact that Niall, was in a serious car accident, and he still manages to be as happy as that.

"Ok well, we gotta get out to the bus. We honestly weren't supposed to be up here. Harry insisted we come." Niall shakes his head as we walk toward the door. My body says to move out, knowing Niall would be fine, yet my legs wouldn't find the power to take the step outside of the door. My breath hitches, as I find myself walking back to Niall. Almost shock plasters his face as I quickly kiss his forehead.

"Niall, get well soon, I would stay her, but-"He cuts me off when he lets out a small chuckle before waving me off.

"Go on, you got people to see and goals in life to accomplish."

And with that I strode out the door like I was on top of the world.

A/N Hope you guess enjoyed the book as much as I did! Sad to see its over.

JUST KIDDING HAHAHAH..

No? okay anyways yea I know I said I would write a lot more around the summer I just have been trying out new fanfics and so my schedule of writing went all twisty and turny and stuff and then I got the infamous WRITERS BLOCK

UGH. anyways hope you enjoyed my terrible chapter that was written out of like a 2 month block.