Chapter 11

(Left off of Stellas' POV)

"Uh, um who is this?" I say trebling hoping this isn't anyone who will hurt me.

"Tell me first."

"Fine... I'm, Stella Horan."

"Uh, Well it's obviously Harry. And is Niall awake cause I don't want him to hurt you. Can you get off this so he doesn't, if he sees you with this phone."

"Oh, I don't think he will hear me, and he promises never to hurt me physically or mentally again."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea he hasn't yelled at me or punched me or anything for a few days... If anything he's keeping me better."

"How exactly is he keeping you better?"

"Well, apparently my father hated me and he ran away... and Niall was trying to be like dad and, and, so Niall hurt me and he wasn't trying to, so when he realized he was hurting me he stopped. But, for a few days now I've been having really bad dreams." By now I'm in tears remembering all the bad memories or the far past and closer past.

"Hey, Stella calm down... Can you tell me what these dreams were about?"

"Well they're have only been two, but, both of them are ways of me... Dying."

Harry fell silent for a few moments probably trying to find a good way to make me feel better.

"Oh, well I'm sorry Stella, maybe we can talk another time. If you can maybe you can try to let this through to Niall, and hopefully he doesn't try to hurt you. And maybe we could talk about it some more."

"That sounds good. Thanks Harry." I say finally with hope that someone has been trying to help me.

"Oh well hopefully, see you later."

"Bye Harry."

"Bye Stella." And we hung up.

I take the ibuprofen and I quietly walk up the stairs. I decide I might as well hope that Niall's still asleep and that it will look that I never left. I walk in to sees concerned Niall sitting on the bed. Even though his face shows concern, he may be angry so I froze in my tracks.

"Stella, you okay?"

"Yea... I'm fine."

"Oh, ok as long as you are." Niall waits for me to get into the bed. Then he covers me up in the same blanket so he can keep me warm. I feel like I forgot something but, I just shrug it off. Soon enough we were both asleep in deep dreams and thoughts.

When I wake up I go into my room and change into a simple outfit, then walk out to the staircase. I can hear the tv at the end of the stair case and I look down it. I see his head resting on the back of the couch and he's holding his phone up in the air to look at it. I gently come down the stairs and try to walk behind Niall. He must've heard me walking because he called my name.

"Hey Stella?" I walked in a slower pace until I was about 5 feet away from him the stopped. I slightly turned my head in his direction.

"Yes?"

"why does it say there was a cell phone call last night, and someone answered it?"

Shit, I knew I forgot something.