Chapter 25

Stellas' POV

"Hi I'm Zayn!!" He's too excited. He's playing nice. Or he just had a coffee. "Hi I'm Stella!" It was very obvious my point was to give him the same response he gave me. So that whatever he thinks of me, I think of him.

Why do I care so much about this? Because I want Liam to like me. Because if Liam and Zayn like me, that gives Niall a better chance of getting back in the band. And after this past couple weeks, I realized I was the problem why Niall had to leave the band.

I look at the boys who were just laughing and talking. I make an obvious clear-throat noise and they all snap out of their fun time.

"Suh ya, muh moom was all liek, Love ya and duh not get lost in France." What the hell accent was that? I laugh by accident and Louis looks at me. Then he makes an "O" shape with his mouth.

"She doesn't understand the Bradford accent." Harry laughs.

"Oh yah, she doesn't understahd mah." Ok I'm understanding this accent a little more.

"C'mon! We gotta get there so move!" The masculine Paul guy says. I hear Harry Zayn and Louis exchange some whispers and they run to the other side of the rv. Paul sighs. "Do they act like this at their house?" I shake my head no. He almost growls and runs to the opposite side of the rv. I hear Louis laugh and Harry yell, "No! Don't take me!" And Louis comes running from the back side of the rv and Zayn follows right behind. I then see Harry being carried by Paul and kicking trying to get away.

"Paul! Let Haz go! I volunteer as tribute!" Paul sighs and walks into the rv with a laughing Louis and Zayn. When I walk in I see Paul sit in the drivers seat. "shouldn't have let the boys watch Catching Fire." I laugh and walk over to the boys. The all look at me. Harry looks like he's about to fall over dying of laughter and Zayn and Louis keep a straight face.

"So Stella? Taking Paul's side eh?" Louis asks.

"And Louis I see you be taking Harry's side eh?" I say mocking Louis. He purses and puts a thinking cap on.

"Well we might as well see who wins this war. lets start!" I jump when Louis flings himself off of the loves seat Zayn and him were on and over to the long couch I was on. I start screaming. This is one thing that I will never be able to go through. Tickling. I start laughing and screaming. It tickles but it hurts. I hear Zayn and Harry laugh in the background. Finally I get enough energy to push myself above Louis and start tickling him. I've never heard anyone laugh cuter than this. Ok, maybe Niall's laugh is cuter. He's my long lost brother, I can say his laughs are cute, and not in a creepy way.

"Are we there yet?!" I hear Louis groan from the bunk bed above mine. I hear deep snores from Harry and Zayn and then I hear Louis groaning.

"Louis just go to sleep." I say flipping onto my stomach.

"No, I don't sleep."

"Yes you do."

"Well yea, but what if-"

"You go to bed?"

"Ah but I want-"

"To go to bed"

"No I want you to-" Louis stops. I don't hear another noise from him. What is he doing? I pull myself out of my bunk and I stand up and look at Louis. He's just looking at me.

"What did you want?"

"Never mind Stella, I need sleep anyways." I shrug acting like I don't care and go back to my bed. Soon enough I hear some snores from Louis and fall asleep myself.

SORRY GUYS ITS BEEN FOREVER! I have to write with my iPod sense my laptop is being a butt. But yea, for a few more chapters it won't have Niall, then Niall will be added back into the fanfic. and the only two characters will be Stella and Nialler for a while. soooooo BYEE can I get some votes?

~KylieXx