Chapter 27

Stella's POV

"So, digging France so far?" Louis asks as we walk past another crepe shop.

"Oh yea" I say pointing to a shop's window, "you really are world renown." Louis smiles and nods his head.

"It doesn't look right."

"Yea it looks kinda awkward, how your on top of Harry like that." Louis laughs and tilts his head back, looking up to the stars above.

"Niall isn't there." It takes me a second to realize what he meant, and so I created an "O" shape with my mouth.

"You never really said how much you brutally missed Niall..." I pause trying not to make it seem like a guilt trip for him, "I mean, Zayn and Harry practically made it obvious they desperately needed Niall." Louis licks his lips, and sticks his hands into his pockets of his sweater, kicking his feet a little harder as he walked.

"Look. I am sad Niall's gone... I would love to have him back, but deep inside of me I cant fully forgive him on what he did. See, I hold grudges, and those grudges stick in me until they are able to leave. The only person that can make them leave-"

"Is the one who created them." I finish off his sentence, letting him know I fully understand what he means. I lower my head, keeping the cool breeze from blowing into my face; only lifting my face to say the next two words. "I understand."

All of a sudden Harry comes running up from the behind of us, with Zayn quick on his trail. "Paps are all around. They're getting sticky and trying to follow us."   He pants quickly "Paul and Preston are keeping them away but for now we need to get back to the bus. Louis nods his head disapprovingly.

"How do they fucking always know where we are. We fucking told no one!" He rolls his head back in disbelief. I stay quiet, having no idea what so ever on what to do. Yea, I've dealt with paparazzi sometimes when I leave to the store, when I was with Niall, but, it never really occurred to me that they could actually harm me. The three guys make way for the tour bus parked miles back while Paul, and this Preston guy follow behind and in front, keeping paparazzi from getting to us.

"Didn't I hear one of you guys say you had the same security as the president of the U.S?" All three of them nod as I look around to each of them.

"Yea, we had." Harry says, emphasizing 'had' very well. "Once Niall left, fans left, saying we pushed Niall out, and that caused more fans to leave. Giving us no money to pay for three guards for each band member, or the ten body guards we usually had, when going anywhere." We hear Paul from the back-the more vulnerable half of us-to hurry up. We push past many groups of the boy's fans and keep away from getting trampled. Every once in a while, you'd get blinded by a camera. Paparazzi stormed all around us, many British, and even some French and Americans.

We stayed quiet unless, Paul was helping direct us on which path to take and the pace we had. Preston, the other body guard kept in front, keeping us in the main path that kept us covered.

"Sorry, but I think France wasn't a good idea to come to.' Paul said from behind us, to the left of me. "I totally forgot Niall's birthday is next week." I almost gasp, "Some paps must have seen we are here and sent more. They probably think we're here for Niall, and so they're getting suspicious for no reason at all." I almost halt in my tracks. "Niall's birthday is next week?" All the guys nod, even Preston, who I thought wasn't even listening. Louis laughs in a quiet manor.

"And your his sister?" I glare at him, sending him into a grimacing smile. Our little shindig was interrupted by Preston saying "All clear" removing me from my thoughts. I look forward to realize the crowd of people had been diminished to almost none at all. Maybe three or four people at a time, walking around the stores. The bus was right ahead.

"The hell?" Harry says as I notice the paparazzi crowding around the area. I hear Paul curse under his breath, and he presses on my back, pushing me into Louis who was ahead of me. Harry and Zayn, catch up, back to my sides. We quickly get to the door, where Preston unlocks the bus and we jump in. It almost seemed daylight out from one camera flash to another. We get inside, and Paul keeps pushing us back into the bus. Me being the only one confused on why. The motor turns on and we're in motion right away. "We're going to stay back here until safe, Paps are hard to understand." Zayn says. Keeping close to me. And keeping me closer to the group. We huddle into a bedroom. I believe it's Louis' room by the suitcase I seen he had when we left.

A television was hung against the wall, and a laptop on a table. We sit in the room, keeping quiet. "Stay quiet, I need to go tell Preston where to head." With no furthermore questions, Paul quickly heads out of the room.

Louis walks over and grabs his laptop, plopping on the bed, turning himself so we could see the laptop as well. "What Paul doesn't know doesn't hurt him." Louis says as Harry puts his hand over the keyboard.

"What are you doing exactly?" Louis sighed. "I want to know the fans exact thoughts on Niall being gone. Stella being here, really made me rethink about not caring about Niall being gone as much. But, I don't think Paul would let me tweet about this with him here." As Louis got online, his homepage was yahoo.com. It had news flashing from slide to slide. I think all of us had to take a double look when we saw Niall's on one of the slides. Louis automatically clicked on it. I think my heart stopped.

Niall Horan, Ex member of One Direction hospitalized from shooting

I feel hot tears run down my face as I read the title itself. Zayn caresses my back as Louis rolls down the article.

Niall Horan, a famous member who had left the band One Direction; was just sent less than an hour ago to the St. James Hospital in Dublin, Ireland. About 4 this afternoon, neighbours of Horan, heard gunshots from up the hill around Horan's mansion. When reporters had got there, they found Niall, lying in a very small amount of blood. The only thing that couldn't allow him to any source of communication, was his knee problem, which he had surgery on months before. Yet, not fully recovered. Making Horan unable to move. He is being treated heavily at the moment. The shots had broken four of his large pane windows. Glass shattering against his arms and face. Leaving gashes across them. Horan reports he was hit in the knee he had surgery on just minutes ago, after waking in the hospital. FBI are on the case, finding further details.

 I didn't even realize I had soaked the back of Louis' shirt until I pulled myself away from the screen. I felt my hands tremble as I stared back into the screen. I don't know why I can get so affected over my brother who I thought never loved me for the first week I lived with him. I feel Zayn bring me into his arms as he stays quiet. No matter how scared I am, Zayn seems to make the afraid feeling in me rush away, like I didn't need it there.

"I, I just don't understand." I say in between sobs. "How could someone so cruel hurt someone so harmless?" Zayn rocks me back and fourth.

"Give her to me Zayn, I got it." I hear Harry say from behind me. Zayn gently squeezes me before I pull myself away to Harry, who was standing. "Follow me." Doing what he says, I follow Harry into the bathroom. He shuts the door and walks up to me. He wipes my tears away with his thumb. "I know this is bad on you..." I set my head into the crook of his neck, feeling more tears coming on. I breathe heavy as the sobbing becomes worse. "Shh, Stel'. Don't worry. Niall's going to be okay." I close my eyes hearing the tear fall to the ground, through the dead silence. Harry wraps his arms all the way to my back rubbing it slowly.

"What if Niall's not okay?" I say, not believing in those whole cliché things in the books and the movies.

"Because Niall can get through anything."

***

Gonna end this chapter off on a good note! Well... A bad/good note. Cause POOR NIALLERRR. Anyways so yea its pretty late I've been just literally trying to get my other directioner friend to watch thE VIDEO OMFG DSNVOANDONFAODNFOJ BUT SHE CANT COPE SHES ALREADY DONE SHE CANT WATCH IT JUST LIKE UGHH ITS SO just no I cant explain how amazing it is. And just no. like they just no and I just no. So no. And no nonsense. Which is all im saying is  nonsense.