Chapter 21

Thanks for the support again!

Louis' POV

I never understood Stella, and the way she acts. She moves so slow and sly. She doesnt talk much, at least around me, and she never has emotion. I wonder if its because Niall has sucked it all out. When Harry said he was going to take a shower, I know this could be my only chance to figure out some stuff about Stella.

I walk over to the couch on the other side of Stella. She looks at me with confusion. We talk and I ask her about Niall. She stops for a moment.

'I dont know much about Niall, We dont really talk about how our lifes were back then. Its starts us into fights." She says.

"Oh, I see...Well, would you like some breakfast?" I ask standing and fixing my shirt.

"Yea, that would be nice" I walk over to the kitchen and Stella follows. "What would you like? I can make eggs, toast, bacon, anything. Just dont tell me my cooking is good when Harry is around" I say with a smile. Once Niall said my eggs were good, and Harry almost lost it.

"Ok, well, I guess I will have eggs, and toast. I dont like bacon all that much." How can you not like bacon? Its so good! I nod my head and open the fridge and grab the eggs, and the bacon for Harry and I.

"Do you want sausages or something then?" She shakes her head no. I get out a frying pan and out an egg in. And pop the toast into the toaster. I flip the eggs, and put the toast on the plate, then flip the eggs on. All in 5 minutes. Stella smiles and take the gestured plate. She sets it on the island and sits on a barstool. She digs straight into her food. Just like Niall. She doesnt look like Niall though. And shes really tall. Once I make my plate I ask Stella if she wants more. She shakes her head no. Shes just being polite, she would probabaly eat mine if she was with someone she really knew. I make Harry's plate and he walks over and sees it. He nods his head, saying thanks, and puts it in between mine and Stella's plate. He sits down and he digs in. Somehow, Stella ate her plate a lot slower than I thought. Must be shes taking Niall's spot for me right now. If I think about it. I really need Niall. Him and I were good friends. He just said some wrong words. Thats it. Why do I hate him? I'm not exctly sure.

 VOTE and COMMENT!!

~KylieXx