Chapter 12

Hey guys! Heres a little update! Just wanted to say thanks for the love! Love you too!

_______________________

Nialls' POV

*Flashback*

I wake up to Stella still in bed and nestled against my back again. I need to get up to make sure that they don't want this stupid authority meeting changed. Who else would take Stella in anyway? No one knows how kind hearted she is. They just see the girl who "killed her mother on purpose." I don't get how being three and playing with fire because you had no idea it could spread like that is on purpose.

I gently slide out of the bed and cover Stella back up and make sure she's okay.

I walk downstairs and grab my phone. I slide-unlock it and realize that I left a call on here. I open the phone app, and realize it was last night. But, Harry didn't talk to me. Was that what Stella did? Does she have some sort of relationship I never knew about? Huh.

I'm not mad. Really. I just want to know why Stella is talking to Harry. I sit on the couch in the living room, near the staircase. So when Stella comes down I can talk to her about it

*Flashback over*

Stellas' POV

"Um, just I was getting ibuprofen and the phone rang and I answered it, incase it was important." Niall nods his head.

"Honestly, I'm not mad. Just I want to know is this the first time you've been on my phone and talked to Harry before?"

"Well, no... Once your phone had a message and I messaged it back not knowing who it was. I just realized it was Harry."

"Oh, well... ok."

"um, Niall?"

"Yes?"

"When me and Harry were talking he said maybe we could talk another time... So maybe sometime could we talk over your phone again?"

Niall stood and walked toward me in an anger-aly fashion. And I flinched a little. Each step I planned the place I was gonna hide in, and the pace I would go in. When I turn to run he grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Don't hurt me Niall!! Help!!" I yell. I may die today. He just hugs me tightly. Maybe he's planning on squeezing me to death.

Nialls' POV

"Stella! I'm not trying to hurt you! I'm just joking!" I say and I hold her out with my hands on her shoulder.

"Don't do that!" Stella says. She gently hits me on my shoulder and starts laughing.

      *      *     *

"C'mon Stella! We gotta get to that stupid authority meeting!" Stella runs down the stairs with a messy ponytail in and she's in one of my sweaters. I give her a smile and she says;

"Well, do you look good on me?"

"Definitely."

We jump out into the car and we drive to the big office building. I walk in with bunches of paparazzi and teens everywhere. When we walk in the silent building we go up the elevator.

"Ok Stella! I hope you want to stay with me... I've tried my hardest to be the best brother I can be."

"Why wouldn't I? You've been the best brother ever!" We hug each other in silence and then the elevator door opens.

"Hi Stella! Hi Niall!" Says the person I least expected to be here.

Harry.