Chapter 16

Harrys' POV

These questions I ask... will deflect on how I will forever hold my peace on Niall. I already asked some simple questions such as, "do you Remeber why your dad hates Stella?"

Niall scratches the back of his neck and in a raspy, undefined tone he said, "My mom had left for town one night, making dad start flipping out... only 7 months later she walks in the door with a big belly and was pregnet from another man..."

I never would of thought...

Nialls' POV

*flashback*

It was cold outside, and dad layed on the couch looking through some papers. Dad went over to the calender and opened up an older claender. It was a minute or two, and he said "7 months..." And he walked back to the couch. We heard a open and close noise from the door and saw mum come in with a big round stomach. Dad immediately starting flipping out because when she came back, her complection was toatally different. Her eyes were a pale blue... Nothing like the blue it wad before she left. Her skin was much paler than usual and she acted as if her family had died without her. When she said, "surprise! a baby girl!" Dad nodded his head.

They never got divorced. Mom never left the house... But, I never heard a word echange from eachother for over 3 years. The last words dad ever said to mom was "Why, why have you changed?" from years before.

*flashbacks over*

"Niall, Niall you okay?" Stella asks with her hand in my face.

"Oh, oh yea I'm fine..." Stella looks at me with a face, because she knows I am thinking about something bad, or someting is wrong. And right now, both is true. Harry just stays out of the way for a while.

"Okay, well I think I have enough information to know some things. See you two in a minute or so. Let you guys talk whatever is happening out." Harry says and walks akwardly backwards out of the room.

"So, Niall whats amatter'?" Stella asks with full-on-full concern.

"Juss' thinkin'"

"About what i know someting is up."

"Well, its about you, and mom, and dad." Stella nods her head.

"Was it bad?"

"Not terrible, but kinda bad, it was before you were born. I was only 4 or 5 years old."

"Oh, so was it about how mom had sex with another man and dad got pissed at mom and they never talked because she went up to dad and said I will die without the money. Yeah. Dad only stayed with me and mom because he was trying to take care of me. So I dont understand how dad hates me!" Stella, how did she know this?

"Umm, Stella how did you know this?"

"Yea! I talked to mom when I was little, why is that really fucking bad?!"

"Stella Horan! Do not raise your voice at me! Or swear in that matter!"

"Oh well that shit must fucking suck because I wasnt raising my voice!"

"Do you realize that you are digging yourself in a hole you arent gonna get out of for a while?! When you come back home you get 2 months grounding!"

"Screw you Niall!" Stella yells and runs straight out of the door. I sit. I cant belive Stella left me. Again. I didnt mean it either, I just rub my temples. I dont know what to do anymore. I dont want or mean to hurt Stella it just kinda happens. She even helps out too.

Its probably been an hour or two and I'm still sitting on this chair in the same position. I wonder if Stella ment to-

"Mr. Horan?" The same lady in the gross green suit asks in the doorway.

"Yes?" The lady walks over with a packet of paper and hands it to me.

"This needs to be filled out by tonight. The afternoon meeting was cancelled." I say thanks and she walks out of the room leaving me in here alone.

Custody papers. Oh

Wait, wait, wait. Stella Horan wants to be in custody of Harold Styles.

And the worst thing.

Harry agreed.