Chapter 26

It's been 10 hours driving to France. It's long, boring and hell of a long ride. I only got around 5 hours sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about what Louis said to me. I go on my phone.

•••

Clerk: that's gonna cost you 500 euros!

Harry: Kay.

And that's how I got this phone when we stopped at a mall.

•••

I click on my twitter. Beside the hate I get from being Niall's sister, I look at some one direction stuff. And in that I found out Louis' 22, like wow. He looks 20. Zayn looks 22 cause he's gotta beard... maybe Louis has a beard.

Oh, he does. He now looks 25 in that photo.

I don't know if it's Louis or Zayn, but one of them is getting out of bed, and I can hear the feet pad across the hallway of the bunk area. I know Harry slept on a bunk so I can't say it was him.

I hear whoever it was groan and then I realized it was Zayn. I feel like getting out of the bed, cause its what? 8 in the morning now? I need to talk to him anyways. I jump out of the bunk and non intentionally startle him. He jumps, but laughs it off. I grin and sit down by the coffee table, where Zayn was sitting.

"I don't know you" I say, smirking because me not knowing him was pretty obvious.

"Well, unless Niall talks about me all the time, I don't know how exactly you would know me."

"Well, I mean Niall doesn't talk about the band a lot. Sometimes it looks like he's trying to show he doesn't care about the band. But, he has pictures across the house that state otherwise." Zayn just nods.

"No matter how much you say you hate something after you've went for it and done it, you'll always have feelings for it. No matter if it was to be a guy, or a band" he moves his arms around the space and indicates 1/4 of the newer band. "Or even some type of food that you can't eat anymore." We both laugh at that and when we calm down he keeps talking. "So there'd be no doubt he still has feeling for being in the band." He finished his little speech and I decide on asking him a question I've had for a while now.

"Zayn?"

"Yea?"

"Are you sad Niall's gone?" He barely gives enough space in between the sentences to blink.

"Yes." It almost shocked me when he said that. Its something I honestly wouldn't expect from him. "He probably had a reasoning to say what he did when he did it. He seemed pretty angry from the phone call. I think we all need to forgive and forget.

Its been a long road and we have just angered each other. When Louis makes some stupid asinine joke, Niall isn't there to make the joke funny from him laughing so damn hard. Its hard without Niall here, honestly. And I'm pretty sure I could talk for the rest of the band from that." I nod, almost teary-eyed from Zayn's actual speech about this. I couldn't be happier that now I know how it is without Niall.

"You know what Zayn, I've never honestly heard Niall have a good laugh, because the laughs I've seen him use at home don't seem so funny honestly." Zayn smiles and acts like his speech he just said was nothing.

"If he hasn't turned red in the face, then no you haven't seen a good laugh from Niall. Period." I giggle a little before I see one curly haired boy walk out of the hallway. He just wears his sweats. Some hair strands matted against the others, and voice very raspy.

"I see you two have made friends" we both smile and nod. Zayn is definitely the more honest-to-goodness guy in the bunch. Seconds later, Louis comes trudging into the room, fixing his shirt that was tugged onto one side.

"Just got a call from up front. Said we're 20 minute away from the hotel." We all kinda jump up and try to beat one another to the bathroom. I laugh at Louis, who tried to trip Harry. We all keep close until we hit the door and Louis managed to wiggle his way through the door, so us three couldn't get ourselves in. I decide to go pack up the clothes that god a little unfolded from me unpacking them when getting my one pair of pajamas. That was really Harry's old clothes.

***

We hit France, and finally we get into the hotel unpacking everything. I get my own room, and its humungous, linking with Zayn's and Harry's rooms.I get myself dressed into a good fitting pair of Louis' skinny jeans, and Harry's T-shirt that I tied up in the back. Wearing my ever-so-famous converse, and braiding my hair down. We walk to the lobby

"Ready to see the world?" Harry asks,

"definitely"

So hey guys! Yea, if you've already read my ending before, you'll see I am deciding to put in the major efforts to finish this YAY. So definitely vote and comment for this one. <3

~KylieXx