Chapter 19

Stellas' POV

When I woke up I felt different.

LIke someone I hadnt met before. Not myself, and not where I imagined me right now. I hear silence filling the room. The only noise I hear is the ticks from the clock. I look at the sun fall through the window, seemed painted on the floor, where it had fallen.This is so very peaceful.

I stand myself up and I look out the window. It looks so peaceful out in the valleys I see off into the distance. Everything seems still. Even myself. I walk to the door and open it slowly. Louis and Harry must still be asleep. I quietly walk down the stairs and walk into their beautiful kitchen. I enjoy how they set out their-

"Stella! Run! There is someone in the house!" Harry yells with Louis behind him.

"What?!" I question following the two boys to the front door.

"They have a gun!" I turn my head to see a man dressed fully in black coming down the stairs. I jolt out the door with Harry and Louis. We run to the car. Harry tries opening a door and sighs in scarred-ness. Louis yells loudly. "I DONT HAVE MY KEYS! HARRY!" Harry looks at Louis big-eyed. I can feel my heart beat in my head right now. The man runs out the door. But, he stops. He sets the gun down. He says, "I dont want harm, I want to talk to the girl. I wont hurt her. I promise. Five minutes." Well thank God none of us will die tonight. But, I have to talk with him. Harry holds me by the arms.

"No harm?" Harry asks.

"Look. Stella and I can talk out here and you can look through a window. Just please dont listen. Its important. Just for her." Oh God. How does he know my name?

Harry hugs me and Louis joins in on the hug, mainly to whisper the words, "trouble equals yelling and yelling." I nod my head and I walk out of the huddle. I nod my head and Harry and Louis walked toward the door. They look out the door, the man not facing them and give me the good luck sign. I walk infront of the window I know at least Harry will be in, which is the kitchen window, which is the closest to me. I already see his hair poking through the curtains. I look down and see the gun is gone. Louis or Harry took it. The strange man looks down, and notices it gone too. He sighed and looked at me, what I could see of his eyes. This man was too old to be Niall, but, he had the same eyes.

"Okay, lets get to buisness. You may or may not know me." I shake my head no.

"I would like to know, though." The man nods his head and takes off his hat. Wow, now I know. "Dad?"