Chapter 23

Harrys' POV

Once all of us were ready to go, we decided to wait. And pack. Sense we have about five or 6 days left with Stella, we want to go somewhere special. Louis said New York, but, thats a little too far. Stella doesn't really care. I say Japan, but, thats far too. It would take a day flying to those places.

"How about somewhere, like Ireland?" Louis asks before regretting what he just said. I nod my head no, Stella has seen that before, because she lived there. "No, how a bout' France or something?" I say. Louis nods and has a faint smile on his face. Stella nods and stands up, anticipating to go.

Me and Louis finish packing, and we grab some extra shirts and pants for Stella. Stella went to go pick them so she could have clothes for a day or so sense we would buy her more in France. Before we walk out the door, Louis calls Zayn, to see if he wanted to come with us sense he said he was doing nothing this week. I heard the beeps and the dial tone go off before I heard the familiar Bradford accent.

"Hey Zayn!--Oh thats cool!--Great!--So can I pop a 'Q' in real quick?-- So would you want to go to France for the week. We could pick you up and get the flights in real quick.--Oh whos going?-Well, um, Harry, me and Stella.--Yea, shes kinda Niall's sister.--Shes funny and stuff!--Please?!--She doesn't even come close to looking like Niall! Shes super tall, and she is a natural blonde! Nothing like Niall!--Yea so you commin'?--Great, pick you up in a couple hours.--bye Zayn!" Louis clicks off the phone. His face delighted with joy. I smile and then I walk into my bedroom to see Stella still fighting with herself to pick out another shirt. She pulls the two shirts from the corner of the bed, and shows them to me, "which one to wear to bed?" I purse my lips and then I lift my hand to the shirt on the left. It was my shirt, mainly why I chose it. She throws it in the extra suitcase and then I go to the bathroom to give her the extra hairbrush, toothbrush, and paste. She throws that in the bag. When I walk Stella downstairs Louis is picking up his small suitcase also.

"Ready?!" Louis asks. Stella and I nod our heads and Louis opens the door. The light fall breeze cascades into the whole room quickly. Summer will soon change into Autumn and it will be cold again. I look at Stella who shivers, then quickly regens and looks like her self again. I walk to the bottom of the staircase and hold the door open for Stella as she walks out. We hop in the car ready to go pick up Zayn.

HEY GUYS! For some reason I only got 2 votes, I felt bad so I uploaded today. Can I atleast try to get 3? AGAIN? haha But, I think I'll start making my stories a little longer, so I dont have like 500 chapters. Yea! Haha

~KylieXx