Chapter 4

Nialls' POV

I run out the door, and of course there at paparazzi. I want to run, but, it's too risky with no bodyguards to block me. I drive down the street with blocks and blocks of people following. The orphanage is only a mile away right?

Stellas' POV

After I wrote that last word I run to the front door. I jet out the door and into the street. The paparazzi see me and half of them follow me. As I run out the door I hear the half ass comments from these teen girls.

"Whore"

"Slut"

"Die, your dumb anyways."

"Bitch"

"I hate you"

Each word made my head bleed more and mourn more for what they wanted.

Me to die.

Loser. Just do it. What if I get slowly tortured to death. I don't want that. I ran about 3/4 way to the orphanage and stop. I look at the beautiful park. What peace and happiness there was.

That's what I want.

Heaven.

Maybe there is one for me.

I run behind the alleyway of an old building I used to get beat up at a lot. This is where my life should end. But, I can't. I want to die peacefully.

I have a place of peace.

I run off to a place I was a while back.

Home

Somehow the house got burnt down when I was like 3 and my mother died in there. Then my father ran off and I was alone. Unfortunately I was found by an old neighbor and I got brought to the orphanage where I got beat up everyday.

I am lucky to have Niall. But, he doesn't care about me.

I am halfway to the house and I just think, wow, what if Niall doesn't hate me?

What a joke.

I get to the house that was left the way it was almost 14 years ago. Burnt to shreds. I found a nice piece of shrapnel of the home and pull it out. All I need is time. I want to die at the same time my mother did.

2:33

I look at the clock on my wrist 2:29.

4 minutes to go.