Chapter 24

omg guys! I need like 340 reads and I'll be at 1K reads! Thanks so much!

Stellas' Pov

I really don't want to go. This sucks. In all honesty I wanted to stay here and hang out with Harry and Louis and just become friends. I don't want them to go out of their way to spend all of this money to go to France... wait they're millionares... But, beyond the fact, I just wanted to stay home. I try to seem happy about the trip because they already had everything packed and they already called Zayn. Thats right too.

I get to meet Zayn. I'm excited, but I'm not. You know that feeling when you think no one will like you because of someone they relate you to. So, for example, no one likes me. Not because I'm mean or rude or snotty, or any of those things... It's because they portray me as the sister of the heartless boy who tore One Direction apart. And Niall isn't heartless at all. I just wish they wouldn't think of Niall as hea-

"Stella, you okay?" Louis asks waving his hand infront of my face. I smile and keep this show on the road. I stand up, and purse my lips as I walk over to my suitcase and pick it up. It has almost nothing in it, so even a weakling like me, can lift this. I walk out to the rv that was already here to take us to France.  It was quite big, we most likely weren't sleeping in there, just we have nothing to do for the few hours, so we need entertainment. I hand my suitcase to the man who was packing all the bags together.

"Stella, this is Paul." I look at this very muscly man who  could kill someone in a hearbeat. I put another fake smile on, and this Paul guy smiles and walks away. He went to go talk to Louis. Harry looks at me, and he cocks his head in confusion.

"Stella your never like this. What's a matter?" I shrug and walk to the doorway of the RV. "Is it Paul, is it Louis, is it me? Is it meeting Zayn? Whats a matter?" I shake my head. Honestly it is none of those. It's that I don't want to go in the first place. "Do you want to go somewhere else instead of France?" Yea, back inside. I shake my head, in a yea-but-in-my-head-I'm-saying-something-different look. He smiles and Louis and Paul walk out of the house. Louis says something but I wasnt focoused on him. I nod my head, copying what Harry did. Louis walked over to the door of the RV. He jumped in and motioned us to come in. Once we got in and sat on the TV couch the RV started and we were off to Zayn's house.

(pretend Zayn lived alone) I looked at Harry who was sleeping, and had been for about an hour. Louis was on his phone, probably going through facebook or twitter, and I just flipping through some TV channels. I pass by spongebob and stop. Louis watches with me and laughs at all the stupid things. Louis looks out the window and walks toward Harry. He shakes Harry and whispers for Harry to get up. Once Haryy gets up Louis says. "We are at Zayn's house." This house was quite cool from the outside. I just hope Zayn is as cool as this building and wont judge me from Niall.

Sorry guys I just posted another perspective of the same thing.. I was gonna post more but, I can barley keep my eyes open and my hands are shaking. Thanks for all the reads! Can I get a few votes and I will update in less than a week? Thanks again bye!