Chapter 6

Nialls' POV

I know where she went. Its where shes wanted to go.

I'm not allowed to go there, especially without personal assistance like body gaurds or friends. Mainly people that can keep eye and make sure no one hits me with a loose nail.

I parked far enough away so she doesn't see me. I know she HAS to be here. I walk up the long pathway to find my sister. I notice shes looking at her wrist. She didn't cut herself? I come a little closer missing the parts of tthe house that are burnt or I miss the broken nails trying not to make noise.

As I look a little closer I realize she isnt cutting herself but she is looking at her watch. As relief washed over me I look in her other hand and she has an old scrappy piece of broken glass. Then I hear her say some prayers. But not about family. Death instead.

No

No

No.

as she starts talking I start sprinting straight at her. When I finally hear her and don't hear the muffles of her voice I just stop.

"5" Run Niall run. She cant.

"4" If I can get her I am the best brother ever.

"3" If I dont get her I will be the worst brother ever.

"2" I see her lift her hand with the glass. Run run run.

"1" HURRY!

I snatched her right before she started pulling the glass across her neck. She was yelling at me and she knew I knew she hated me. As she was squirming she cut a slit accidentally on my wrist. I yelled a little but I didn't care. Finally I got her to the car. Yellings and screams later she finally agreed to go with me with some nice gestures and words.(sarcasm intended.)

"Niall why do you hate me?" She yelled at me. Tears streaming down her face. I ingnore her as she just hides her whole face into the head rest behind mine. This is gonna be a long ride home for only 6-10 minutes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys! a lot of these chapters are gonna be short because I don't have time from school and stuff!