т ω σ

[♥] third person view [selected]

the morning of the surface is always calming; the golden sun rising with its rays protruding from the horizon, the clouds gently passing by along with the graceful breeze from the morning wind, the birds singing a song, and the flowers beginning to blossom. it was a relaxing sight to indulge in.

atop the hill nearby, sans was sitting on the green grass, enjoying the view by himself. he stared in awe, amazed by the simple wonders there to be found at the surface. he was glad that he was given a moment to compose himself from all the stress, despite the constantly itching feat that everything will just reset.

the sun rose higher into the sky, making the surroundings brighter. a comforting silence accompanied the comedian as he continued to savour the natural sight before him, feeling content. his life was flowing great so far with all his friends and his cool brother by his side.

what could go wrong?

[] 5:34 am | toriel❜s house [selected]

toriel never got to enjoy the view of the sunrise despite waking up early-around five-all the time. She always had the urge to, but at the same time, her responsibilities as a mother had to be taken as her main priority. the ex queen must make breakfast, organize and clean things, prepare frisk for school, prepare her lesson plans for her work as a teacher, and many more.

toriel passed through the corridors, down the stairs, to the kitchen-still in her orchid-colored pajamas and fluffy slippers. she thought of making pancakes since it was a classic breakfast meal nobody could decline. the mother figure sighed, walking towards the kitchen where she began to fry pancakes early in the morning.

after a couple of minutes, she set all of the maple-glazed pancakes on the table gingerly, the last plate creating a soft but loud clank under the quiet atmosphere of the house. her eyes wandered towards the clock dangling on a single nail onbthe wall, it read "5:45". toriel was surprised that she finished making breakfast quite swiftly. she recalled what else must be done at her vacant time.

"let's see . . ." she thought to herself, pondering upon her mental list of tasks. "breakfast is done, i already did my lesson plan the previous evening, i just cleaned yesterday as well, used clothes are already being washed in a nearby laundry shop and is scheduled to be picked up tomorrow. . ." toriel's eyes lit up in excitement after realizing that she literally just gathered herself some free time. she grinned, happy to receive a moment of relaxation.

"finally," she said under her breath out of relief. a break sounded so nice-ignoring the fact that she has work in two hours. but what should she do? reading books regarding snails sounded nice until she remembered that she just finished reading all of the books she had about them.

frowning, toriel trudged towards the window, looking outside for any ideas. the sky immediately captured her attention with its rosy and tangerine tint, subbordinated by similar shades concocted in the early morning sky. having a moment with the sunrise sounded relaxing.

toriel's eyes gleamed after spotting a small hill nearby where the view of the sun seemed clearer. she smiled and said, "perfect."

toriel beamed excitedly to finally have, even a few, spare time to have a calming moment for herself. she looked at the empty porcelain vase placed on the middle of the dining table. "i might have to pick a few flowers for that," she noted.