Epilogue

“People are mean for a reason. Some remained unexplained but learn to express yourself. Tell the truth and reach your true goal.” — lol m3

• • •

Everybody is happy. It’s a probably a perfect ending for this story but their story never ends.

In the home of the family, there they threw a party for Asriel and Chara’s return. It’s a simple party, filled with party decorations and food.

“WELCOME BACK ASRIEL AND CHARA” The banner hanging by the wall read.

“I’m glad we’re all here.” Toriel smiled gratefully as she hugged Asriel and Chara lovingly.

A tap on the shoulder was felt and Toriel looked behind. She saw her ex husband, Asgore. The surroundings suddenly felt heavy between them, tension lingering around.

“Toriel…” Asgore spoke. “I know you don’t love me that way anymore and I understand. All I wish for is your acceptance for still being a father to them,” he motioned towards Asriel and Chara.

Toriel looked at them then back at him. He did became their father but it’ll be a hard decision for them, especially that she loves another man. She sighed, already making a decision.

“We can remain as parents to them but,” she conditioned. “It’s not together-together anymore. We’re only as figures to them to guide them like parents.”

Asgore nodded with a smile. “Thankyou.”

“WELCOME HOME, DONKEY AND CREEPY DOLL!!!” Frostling screamed at the top of her lungs, hugging the two with joy.

“I’m not a donkey!”

“I’m still pretty creepy, sooo…wait…I’m not a doll!!”

Burgerpants gave free burgers while Nice Cream guy gave free ice cream to everyone. You can clearly see how good their relationship is going. They have been together for who-knows-how-long.

As we all know, Alphys and Undyne have been together for a looooong time. They are already planning to get married after going to Japan to visit their ultinate Anime convention and buying all of the anime shows.

Frisk, Asriel, and Chara are becoming bestfriends. They are the light of the family, bringing joy and entertaining when one is down. Luckily, the monsters understood and forgave Chara’s actions, believing that she would change this time.

And the sweetness… Papyrus and Mettaton are together. They are just adorable especially when they are doing things together such as bonding and simply playing around.

As you see, Frisk and Monster Kid do share the same feelings towards each other but they are still in Kinder so they remained as friends.

Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus, Asgore, Toriel, and Sans are talking to each other about random stuff. It has been a long month for them, both happiness and sadness felt.

Though everyone is happy, one of them is nervous.

“Excuse me.” Sans said shakily. His shaky breath caught everyone’s attention. His voice was unexpectedly loud and quivery. Sans felt embarrassed and quickly ran to the bathroom.