❮ м σ т н є я ❜ ѕ ❤ ∂ α у ❯

mother❜s day short.
brought to you by frisk.

❯➖❯♡❮➖❮

toriel just finished cleaning up, tired as ever, sweat trickling down her forehead. i can tell why she's more exhausted today than any other school day.

it was sports fest and everyone gets to unleash their hyperactivity!

especially me, the fabulous frisk. my energy is always over the roof. even after participating in every sport, i am still a hundred percent ready to play some more!

but oh well, gotta' respect our elders and give them time to rest because they were up and about the entire day, trying to make sure no one gets injured, no fights will occur, and other peace-keeping stuff.

i understand though, as a pacifist myself. because disrespecting the elderly?

we don't do that here.

"frisk!" oh, it's monster kid. he ran towards me, panting a bit. "i just want to congratulate you. you were so close to winning at tug of war!"

"yeah, i know right?! but my teammates were not exerting any effort which is why we lost." i frowned. "thanks for congratulating me though, i deserve the credit there." i flipped my hair like horse kicking its legs.

"frisk, let's go!" goat mom called. oh well . . .

"g'bye, mk!" i waved at my best friend who grinned widely in return. "g'bye, frisk! bye, ms. dreemurr!"

goat mom shot a weary smile towards my best friend as we trudged towards our home sweet home.

i'm still so hyped, especially from that amazing round if volleyball! we were all spiking here and there, and i probably look like a pig who bathed in mud right now, but that's not the point. that was so fun!

as soon as i knew it, we were back home. the scent of the lounge room bringing me the feeling of safety and warmth. now i feel relaxed.

i flopped onto the loveseat, face first into the pillow resting there.

meanwhile, toriel closed the door and set her bag onto the coffee table before resting on the couch, placing her feet on a small chair. she let out a sigh of relief, leaning against the couch snuggly.

"glad it's friday," she muttered to herself, her eyes closing peacefully. "now i can rest."

just as goat mom was about to travel into dreamland, she felt a tap on her hand. she bolted awake, only for her tired brown eyes to land on annoying little me.

"what is it, my child?" toriel asked curiously, still managing to be as patient as ever despite being so stressed out.

"you coming for dinner, goat mom?" i asked, pointing at the dining area connected to the kitchen - which was emanating the scent of-

"is that spaghetti?" alphys asked dubiously, peeking over to check whether what she saw was right.

"oh yes, it is!" papyrus exclaimed proudly, then continued to cook the pasta while humming bonetrousle.