и ι и є

this used to be a random chapter dedicated to the readers, but i changed it as i edit this story into a chapter. so if there are some confusing comments that seem out of context, those were veteran readers. just respect them lol

i won’t remove this part of the chapter tho;
DelsinReaper, thankyou for saying that I’ve been an inspiration to you. To be honest, it’s the same way for me. You are one of my inspirations on why am I still on Wattpad, writing in a rather happy manner than in a forceful or bored way.
I can’t stop thanking all of you :)

chapter starts here:

[] 4:30 am | kitchen, toriels house [selected]

for that morning, the teflon on the frying pan was abandoned, with the egg whites along with its yolk heading towards the direction of the oven.

toriel was baking for that day. she always baked, yes, but it’s usually just cinnamon butterscotch pie.

or snail pie.

anyways,
the morning was nice. the silence was comfortable which very much reminded her of the sweet meeting yesterday. lizbeth was truly astonishing. which was why, the previous night, with that surge of inspiration running through her veins, she ended up being more patient and kinder than her already polite self around dinner — if that was even plausible.

nobody questioned it that much and let it be, but sans was quick to catch on. toriel saw how he found it obvious that it had something to do with the meeting.

the silence was accompanied by a soft buzzing sound coming from the electric mixer, concocting the egg whites and sugar together until the mixture would not fall off once the bowl was flipped upside–down.

the mother figure felt at peace at that morning. baking calmly as she hummed a song she made up in her head.

finishing the setting up of the baking tools needed for making cookies, toriel opened the lid of the vanilla extract, inhaling the aroma with a smile. “that smells good,” she muttered as she poured a teaspoon of it into the batter.

“enjoy the little things“ was perhaps the best quote apt for what toriel was having with one of her favorite hobbies. the quote was simple, motivating, and also charming to say the least as it came from the 2009 film “zombieland”.

“ting!”

the oven ringed as the baked product was done. toriel hummed to herself as she brought out the freshly baked cookies. she managed to create three dozens of cookies.

toriel sighed and sat on one of the chairs in the dining room. honestly, she didn’t really know what to do at the point. she wasn’t feeling drowsy nor playful today. she just wanted some company, even if it could be some random stranger who unexpectedl decided to show up by the kitchen window. or one of the parents who wrote a complaint about her for being a monster. or a skeleton leaning by the dining area’s doorway with his bony hands tucked in his signature blue jacket.

toriel’s eyes widened in realization.

“mornin’,” sans greeted casually, followed by a chuckle once he saw the goat’s reaction.