є ℓ є ν є и

sans stood frozen by the doorway, his arm shielding frisk from potentially getting harmed by flowey’s unpredictable disposition.

the skeleton felt on edge, was an understatement. he wondered, “should he tell the others? should he tell toriel?” albeit this seemingly necessary for them to know, sans decided to only tell his loved ones after he had settled the situation down. he had dealt with countless challenging battles and have enough experience to counter any sudden attack to protect his one hp, so this should not be that big of a deal to his worries, right?

frisk let out a loud gasp, making sans shot his head towards the flower and instinctively light his hand up with blue flame–like magic. the sight before him was nerve–wrecking.

the skeleton looked at flowey with an ardent sense of disbelief held upon his ivory–tinged face. never in a million resets had he ever experienced seeing such a horrendous display from a monster.

the two took a step back with sans still shielding the small child with his right arm.

“should we tell goat mom?”

sans was unable to answer. he heard frisk’s inquiry but he was too focused on the sight beforehand; the gruesome sound coming from the same source making the view more disturbing to watch.

“this is so wrong.”

[] one hour and a half ago. [selected]

asriel sat alone in the void like the usual. he was dozing off with his thoughts wandering aimlessly from random wonders to recollected memories.

a breeze swept by, brushing the green sweater he wore, as well as the matching green sweater she wore.

the goat child’s eyes widened in shock. all traces of drowsiness pushed away by the mere sight of her.

“no, this can’t be,” said his thoughts, yet was loud and clear in this realm of consciousness. the words echoed throughout the darkness of asriel’s mind. she only smirked at what she heard.

“quite a challenge to comprehend now, am i right, dear brother?” chara spoke, her red eyes narrowing at the mention of asriel’s relationship with her. siblings. they were siblings despite being of different races. they took her in, she lived with them. and that’s where the story ends.

asriel watched in disbelief as chara walked towards him. her footsteps were hushed even when their surroundings lacked noise, her footsteps were still as stealthy as ever.

he remembered the time when he sat by the flowers by their father’s throne. the golden petals looked so stunning under the warm touch of the flames from the torch on the wall. asriel knelt in front of a flower. it was smaller than the rest and hid timidly behind the other flowers, yet that was the flower that attracted him the most. the way it seemed to resonate humility. but when he touched the petals delicately with his index finger, making that particular flower more exposed to the torch’s light, it shone brighter than the rest. even after he let go, it continued to shine and stand confidently. from there, the small humble flower resonated determination.

“boo!” asriel jumped, yelping in surprise. his reaction caused for a loud burst of laughter to follow, echoing through the castle walls. the goat child looked behind him to see his sister laughing hysterically, bent over and clutching her stomach. “you scared me, chara!” asriel scolded, crossing his arms angrily. he awaited her response but she only continued to laugh. no longer unable to hold in his anger, he bursted out laughing as well; the castle walls filled with the joyous laughter of the two siblings.
“ah, i’m so glad i scared you!” chara exclaimed.
“you never fail to creep up on me, chara!”