Chapter 13

This sucks. :T

***

'He's lying, right? He's got to be lying..'

'This is all a silly joke..'

'But how if it's true? How am I supposed to react?'

'Is this all coming true or is this all a dream?'

'Am I dreaming and hallucinating words and images and it looks so real?'

'It's hard to tell that this is a dream though…'

'Why? Because it feels so real...'

| 6:27 ㏂ |

Toriel stared at her bedroom's ceiling with an expressionless face. She is in really deep thought, deliberating the scene over and over again, processing it in her mind. She knows she sounds crazy with all of the thinking and anxiety, but she just CANNOT believe it.

For years, Sans haven't showed any signs of sweetness towards her; except as a friend. But those words last night, oh she just wished it was really true.

There enters crush problems as everyone typically knows about. Questions roaming in your head repeatedly until you just accept the facts and reality about the person. The worrying of not liking you back; rejecting you, staying away from you, judging you, loosing interest in you anymore, finding someone else better, forgetting you, abandoning you, and many more.

Toriel mentally slapped herself. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes.

"This will all make me insomniac. Undyne and Alphys might have good advices since they are more…experienced." Toriel told herself.

She walked into the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth. She changed her clothes and walked out of her room.

As she trudged down the stairs, there she saw the couple, cuddling on the couch.

Toriel looked around cautiously before approaching the two. The couple immediately placed their attention towards the goat.

"Oh, what's up, goat mom?" Undyne chuckled. Alphys giggled, nuzzling onto the sexy fish's (memes again) neck.

"Uh, can I ask a quick question?" Toriel asked, hoping that she's not disturbing the two's moment.

"S-Sure." Alphys smiled politely, nodding in gesture for Toriel to continue.

"Don't tell anyone." Toriel said firmly. Her serious face caught Alphys and Undyne off guard.

"Yeah! Promise!" Undyne instantly committed, raising her right hand.

Toriel sighed, sitting back on a couch calmly. "Good," she reacted, gaining their trust. The Lizard Fish couple patiently waited for her question, interested.

The goat blushed deeply and looked down to avoid eye contact as she sheepishly asked — "Is it bad to be insomniac just because of thinking about him?"

Undyne and Alphys's eyes grew wide until it reached the Eridanus Supervoid. (I hope you get this joke :T)

"DUDE!!!!!" Undyne screamed and squealed like typical fangirl. She looked and broke the fourth wall by looking at you. "Y/N!!! SQUEAL WITH ME!!!!"

Alphys raised an eyebrow. "Who?"

"OH MY GOSH, TORIEL!!!!" Undyne screeched at the top of her lungs, making birds fly away and the others in the house awaken.