Chapter 25

“I don’t have…” Sans trailed off, very shocked. He doesn’t know what to do and say at this situation. It’s his fist time dealing with him.

“You do, my son.” The man who speaks in hands said. “I raised you since you and Papyrus were little. But I know the reason why you don’t remember me… I was erased from existence.”

Sans was speechless was an understatement. He had nothing else to do other than stare, wonder, and question.

“Why can I understand you?” Sans asked to softly.

“I taught you my hand language, son. And by the way, since you do not remember, I am WingDing Gaster.” ‘Gaster’ held out his hand to his son, a welcoming smile plastered across his face.

However, the short skeleton did other things. He did not focused on the stranger’s topic (besides knowing his name and him claiming to be his father) but continued to ask questions. Such as;

“Why do you have holes in your hands?” or “Where did you get that scar?” or “What are you wearing?” and many more.

Gaster suddenly laughed making Sans even more confused. “Wha—?”

“It’s just like the first time you saw me when you already had your mind.” Gaster projected those memories in his mind. “You keep on asking questions.”

Sans simply stood in front of his father. “I just…” he shook his head rather aggressively. “What is happening? Why am I here? Did you made me go here?! Where am I exactly?!?” The skeleton is getting tired of this chit-chat and just wants to go home. Oh, how he misses his family very much; Oh, how he misses Torirl very much.

“Hmm…” Gaster thought. “I see…”

Sans eyed the tall mysterious skeleton. His movements are unpredictable to him including the words he say.

“I can see how much you miss this Toriel.” This caught Sans off guard. Taken aback by the sudden mention of her name, Sans looked at the ex royal scientist in confusion. “How—?”

“Oh! Ha! This Toriel is actually the ex queen! Good thing  Asgore and her broke up. Now it’s a legal time to get married to her.”

Sans blushed a dark blue color. He looked away then back at W.D. Gaster. He is still deciding whether to trust this man or not. Is he actually his father?

Gaster cleared his throat. “I am certain that you want to go back home, right?” Sans vigorously nodded his head. Gaster’s smile faded, turning a lot more serious. His dark and hollow eyes looking directly at the shorter skeleton, causing for him to flinch at the unexpected change of mood and atmosphere.

“That’s exactly the problem. I don’t know how you got here. There are two reasons known to me since I lived here for a long time. It’s either your dead but your soul and mind involunatrily chose the life in between or you got erased from existence just like I. And with that, there are many ways you can get erased. The common ways are, like me, inventing a contraption that went entirely wrong; getting sucked by a strong gravitation force, or getting killed by someone with high Level of Violence and Execution Points.”

The short discussion made sence to the skeleton in the blue jacket but that’s not what he desires to hear, he wants to escape this place and fast.

Sans frantically looked around the dark area. It was then he noticed how it became darker than before.

He misses his family so badly. He wants to see them again. His brother — Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Toriel, Frisk, Asriel, and Asgore. The family that he loved so dearly is gone and out of his sight.