є ι g н т

toriel woke up to the sound of her alarm clock that wakes her up every four in the morning. she sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

she sighed then placed a smile on her face. "another day," she told herself gently as she looked out the window as the morning light casted into her room. "i wonder, what should i make breakfast? probably something like fudge or cookies will do." she muttered to herself.

you're probably wondering, how did the meet up with the principal go? any news from that?

well —

[] yesterday | principal’s office, mt. ebott elementary school [selected]

the coldness from the air conditioner swept her snow white fur, making her shiver. it oddly reminded her of snowdin, when some days were just colder than the others; that even when she would leave the large door to the ruins slightly ajar, the cold wind would rush into her abode and make her tremble.

"hello there, ms. dreemurr. you are right on time," the principal spoke with a small smile on her face.

she sat behind a wooden desk, on a swivel chair where its cusions were quality black leather. on the desk, displayed a formal picture of her back when she first became the principal of the school, along with the flag of the country stuck to a small wooden pole. and don't forget the infamous nameplate giving emphasis as to what her position was and who she was.

"take a seat now, dearie," the woman with a small firm nod which gestures towards the mentioned seat placed opposite from the principal.

toriel obediently did so while thanking her. she could not understand what she was feeling exactly at that point, but all she could say was that she felt a bit overwhelmed.

intertwining both of her hands together, the principal propped both of her elbows on the desk before speaking, "ms. dreemurr, so far in this school year, you had done so well and i would like to congratulate you for your hardwork." this brought a smile to the ex queen's face, her hazel brown eyes gleaming with joy.

but it did not quite match up with the principal's sharp blue eyes.
"however . . ."

her heart sank upon hearing a condition catch up right after the pleasantry. a frown etched itself on her lips as she anticipated the following statement.

the principal let out an indignant sigh. she seemed stressed out herself; more particularly, she looked rather infuriated. toriel blinked curiously, watching the actions of the other closely. the principal seemed to be caught in a sudden deliberation.

"mrs. jones—" toriel was cut off by the aforementioned woman.

"please just call me lizbeth." the sudden informality at the other end of the meeting partially took the ex queen aback.

"o-oh ok, uhm, lizbeth . . . may i ask what could be bothering you?" she inquired with a nervous yet worried tone.

regaining her composure, mrs. lizbeth jones responded with a hint of disappointment, "there had been reports from some of the children's parents about you."

toriel's eyes widened as she felt her heart drop even more, her stomach twisting nervously. "reports about me?" she mumbled in disbelief. reports from parents about her.