•14•

Hey there Weirdos! 

Today was my first day of finals.......3 more days to go.  I cri......

The only reason I have survived exams is because of this video. THANK YOU DAN! 

So I decided to update because all of you have been commenting "PLEASE UPDATE!" So here is my gift to you. 

*******HEY GUYS I'M LOOKING TO CHANGE MY COVER AND I CANT COME UP WITH ANYTHING SO IM LEAVING IT UP TO YOU GUYS. THE WINNER WILL MY COVER FOR THIS STORY, PM ME YOUR COVERS AND I'LL PICK THE TOP THREE AND THEY WILL BE POSTED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLZ HELP ME GUYS************

Also..THANK YOU FOR 5K! HOLY CRAP I CANT BELIEVE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. YOUR COMMENTS MEAN A LOT TO ME! 

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! OKAY NOW CHAPTER STARTS

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! OKAY NOW CHAPTER STARTS.......NOW. 

~

I smile as I enter the ballroom that was decorated with snowflakes. Thalia and Clarisse stood beside me as we walked in and we both sat down at a little table near the window.

"This is amazing" Thalia says smiling at me and looking around the ballroom.

Clarisse nods "It truly is, thank you so much Annabeth for inviting us" She says looking at me and smiling.

I give them a warm smile "Of course it is and you guys are my best friends so of course I would invite you."

Clarisse smiles and looks around "Where is Prince Percy?" She asks

I shrug "He's probably off somewhere don't worry he will be here soon. He wants to meet you both." I say as I look around for Piper and once I spot her I wave at her.

Piper runs over to where we were and brings her two guests. She smiles at me "Hey Annabeth" She says

"Hey Piper" I say looking at her "These are my friends Thalia and Clarisse" Thalia and Clarisse smile and wave at her.

"Nice to meet you both." She says smiling at them then looking at the people next to her "These are my siblings, this is Leo" The boy waves and pushes his curly hair away from his face. "And this is Lucy" A little girl with pigtails smiles at me and waves.

I smile at them "Nice to meet you both"

Piper, Leo, and Lucy sat next to us and all of us started talking about random things and sometimes laughing at the jokes Leo was making. Clarisse also told us the story of how Chris asked her out and how their date was. It was such a sweet story and she also told us how Chris was super nervous. We kept talking for a couple for minutes until Tyson and Percy walked in.

Percy smiled and walked over to where we were "Hey there Annabeth"

"Hey there Seaweed Brain. These are my friends Thalia and Clarisse" I say and Thalia and Clarisse smile and wave.