Chapter 1- (INTRO) Inazuma Caravan

Third Person POV

"Welcome back Gouenji" Endou said with a wide grin. "Yeah we missed you", "Welcome back", others said also with a smile.
They were all in the Inazuma Caravan which is a big bus that brings Raimon all over Japan to get stronger and beat the Aliea Gakuen. They had already beaten the second rank team also known as Gemini Storm. And just then they just beat the first rank team or Epsilon with the help of Gouenji, Raimon's ace striker that just came back (watch the actual episodes for more info).
"So you're the famous Gouenji, nice to meet ya I'm Tsunami Jousuke" Tsunami said, "Nice to meet ya" Gouenji answered back with a smirk.
While the Raimon members were consulting with Gouenji, Hitomiko Kantoku's phone started to ring. She answered the phone and nodded a few times. The Raimon members became quiet and a little tense because Kantoku's face was serious. She ended the call and flipped her hair to face the questioning Raimon members.
"I just got a call saying there is an amazing striker in Hiroshima" Kantoku said, "An amazing Striker? We already have Fubuki and Gouenji came back" Kabeyama said back. "That's why, since Gouenjikun came back we can add another powerful force on top to strengthen our attack" Kantoku explained. "I agree with Kantoku" Gouenji agreed, "me too!" Endou said, he had sparkles on his eyes "This is so exciting guys , we can meet another amazing player, isn't that great? Let's go guys!". "If you say so" Ichinose said while others smiled and nodded.