Chapter 5- Whistle to start

3rd Person POV
It was game day and Raimon and (team name) was on the field warming up, but (F/n) was not there.
"Where is (F/n)?" One of (team name) said
"As usual" Ryo giggled, everyone followed Ryo and giggle as well.
(Raimon side)
"Where is the striker you were talking about?" Tsunami asked
"I don't know, she not there" Endou said
"Hahahahahahahahahaha" Raimon heard the other team laugh
"What are they laughing about" Kabeyama asked
"I don't know" Endou replied "anyways focus on the warm up everybody we have a game right now"
A few moments past and it was 5 minutes from the game with (F/n) not here yet.
"Do you think she will make it in time?" A boy from (team name) asked
"She will, she always does" Ryo said "plus her long excuses"
"AHHHHHH IM SO SORRY IM LATE GUYS I FIRST COULDN'T FIND MY UNIFORM AND AND AND I SPILLED CEREAL ON THE TABLE AND MY FRIEND ASKED ME FOR THE HOMEWORK FROM YESTER-" (F/n) was out of breath already "day" she said with a long deep breath following after.
"Okay okay we get it we get it, now stretch, game is starting in 2 minutes" Ryo calmed (F/n) down
"Oh shoot is it that time already, oh my god this is so exciting! We can actually play soccer with the Raimon, THAT RAIMON! I can't wait for this game to start, it's going to be the best, it's going to be competitive, it's going to be awesome!!!!" (F/n) said with total excitement,
"Calm down, calm down we get it that your super excited, and I'm also very excited, just calm down and stretch before you injure yourself" Ryo said
"Alright" (F/n) finally gave in and started to do some hamstring stretches.
(Raimon side)
"It's it that girl?" Ichinose asked
"Ya, this is going to be an exciting game" Endou responded with enthusiasm
"She looks so hyper, is she really the striker?" Rika said hugging Ichinose tightly at the arm.
"We will have to see" Kidou said

2 minutes later...

The players from both teams were on the field in their positions ready to play. It was Raimons ball first and the whistle blew. Rika passed the ball to Gouenji and he started to dribble on (team name)'s half. (F/n) who was on the edge of the circle ran like wind and stole the ball from the flame striker.
"Wow" Raimon's jaw dropped
(F/n) easily dribbled through Ichinose and Touko and was facing the final line of defense
"THE WALL" Kabeyama screamed, a huge wall stood up behind him but (F/n) jumped over it with the ball on her foot, she looked down at Kabeyama and smiled, she was passed the defense line and was 1-on-1 against Endou.
"Bring it on (F/n)!" Endou smiled
(F/n) shot the ball right at Endou, he caught the ball but it was still spinning from the powerful shot    (F/n) has taken. Endou grasped onto the ball as hard as he can, his foot was being dragged on the ground but he still managed to stop it. He looked at his hands, it was shaking and had black marks on the gloves.
"Wow (F/n) your shot is amazing" Endou said
"Your amazing too Endou, you are the first one to stop my shot!" (F/n) smiled
"Let's get back on it guys, get forward!" Endou said as he punted the ball upwards toward the fowards. Gouenji trapped it and hit his powerful shot
"BAKUNESTU STORM", flames followed the soccer ball which was headed towards the (team name)'s goal. Ryo who is a defender stepped in front of the goal and smirked. "TYPHOON TRAP" Ryo said and kicked the air in front of him, then a gust full of wind appeared and wrapped around the flaming ball causing the ball to slow down dramatically and fall onto the ground like nothing happened. Gouenji and Ramion were really surprised in what just happened.  Then he winded up to take a shot "CYCLONE WAVES", he kicked the ball from (team name)'s goal to Raimons, the Raimon members tried to stop it but it was to powerful. Then (F/n) ran next to it and also winded up for a shot, but this time it was a hissatu shot, "CUTTING LANE", it was a shooting chain, a strong cyclone like swirls of winds and leaves followed the ball. Endou let out his hissastu technique "SEIGI NO TEKEN" the ball collided with the large fist but the shot was to powerful and broke through the fist and went into the goal making the score 1-0.  (F/n) smiled and ran to Ryo to hug him and celebrate with her teammates. Endou fist bumped the floor and looked up, and smiled "they are so good, he looked at his shivering hands again and grasped it and looked up again and shouted "let's get this back guys, there's still plenty of time!"

I'm really sorry for the horrible naming sense of the hissastu techniques. The theme of the techniques of (f/n) is based off of wind/leaves/feathers, sorry if you don't like this theme but just for the flow of the story this will be the theme of your hissastu's.