i really fucked it up this time

soooooo i though i would do something different so without further ado

ZAYN'S P.O.V

did liam really have to say that why would he try to take my nialler away from me. i mean he doesn't know i love him but seriously cant he just back off.

i scream " he li-li can i talk to you in my room"

he walks in and asks" whats up z"

"come here" i say " i got a secret to tell you"

"what is it Z" he says gulping

i pull him close and say " you have one chance with nialler if you hurt him i swear i will make your life a living hell" i kiss him and say " i sealed that promise with a kiss"

"B.b..but Zayn i thought you weren't gay" he stutters out

" did you think i wouldn't play hard to get niall needs to work to get my love" i say grinning

" zayn do you call trying to commit suicide three times as working for your love cus if you do then i will never let you have him" liam says

" liam niall is just weak most guys wouldn't try to kill themselves because a guy the like is shagging their friend" i say with an evil grin " nialler needed to feel the pain he caused me for 3 years he needs to hurt like i did"

" zayn niall has been feeling the pain for 3 years just like you the only thing is that you were to fucking blind to notice" he say screaming " wake the fuck up asshole"

all of a sudden liam gives me a right hook to the face and everything is a blur

"zayn get the fuck off him you bastard what did he ever do to you" i hear his sweet Irish voice and i freeze and i think " he took you away from me, he took my heart and broke it"

'"well zayn at least he has the balls to tell me how he feels and he doesn't play me " his voice is breaking and at the same time you can hear the venom in his word stinging me then his next words hit me hard" zayn i have lost all respect for you, i will never talk to you again" he walks away and just to give me one more shot to my heart he kisses liams cheek and says " liam will you be my boyfriend"

they walk out of the room before he answers but i know what he says and the irony is my favorite Mumford & sons song comes on a guess what it is

"But it was not your fault but mine"

"it was your heart on the line"

" i really fucked it up this time"

" didn't i my dear "

"didn't i my nialler"