Chapter 1

I sit at the bar of the carribbean cruise my family and I have been staying at for the past couple of weeks for our annual family summer vacation. My family is being extra annoying today. I had tried so hard to convince them to let me bring a friend along but they insisted that this was "mandatory and meaningful" family time. As my mom, dad, and little brother were all playing shuffleboard i snuck to a bar on the opposite side of the ship where i knew they wouldn't be able to see me. I needed the only thing I knew would help numb the pain of being with my family for so long: alcohol. The bartender looks at me suspiciously but I disregard the looks and order anyway.

"Sex on the beach, please" I say making sure to bat my eyelashes at him after I was done. He just stands there and I realize he isn't going to make it for me so I roll my eyes and lean in making sure to show a lot of cleavage.

"Here's my credit card. Why don't you make the drink and just charge me a little extra." I wink at him confidently and just as he's about to take my card, a deep voice interrupts the transaction.

"This one's on me, make that two" the voice says and I roll my eyes as I turn around to match a face to it. Wow he's gorgeous.

"You didn't have to do that. I could have handled it myself, I'm a big girl."

"Are you? No need to thank me by the way." ....aaaaand hes cocky. My drink gets placed on the counter and I grab it and begin to walk away but a muscular arm grabs my waist and pulls me back toward the bar.

"This is how you thank someone?" he smiles a perfect smile but I don't fall for it. I'm tempted to stay and talk only because I don't want to go back to my ridiculous family. I sit back down in the chair and take a sip.

"Do you always buy drinks for underage girls?" I'm guessing I already knew the answer but I wanted to hear it from his mouth.

"No, but you looked like you needed some help over there." I could tell he was trying not to laugh at my expense but he could barely hold it in.

"Not really but thanks anyway." I took a sip and looked at the water when I felt a big hand gently place itself on my thigh. Oh. "Feeling a bit risky?"

"If you are."

"Where's your room?"

"Downstairs but my brother may be in there."

"Doesn't hurt to check." Usually I wouldn't do something so risky, even for me, but we are on a caribbean cruise and I will literally never see any of these people again.

We walk down the stairs trying to make it as least obvious as possible but everyone is so involved with their own activities that no one seems to notice or care what we are doing. I stand outside the room as he goes in to check for his brother.

"Coast is clear!" he yells from inside the room and I brace myself for what is about to happen. I can't even catch my breath before he places me in his arms and pushes me against the wall. He kisses me aggressively, and my hands instinctively move into his hair. He places both of his hands on the back of my thighs and then lifts me up to straddle him, then he moves us to the bed. It gets heated, but it's clear that it won't be going much further. Our session is short-lived and interrupted by a loud banging on the door mixed with a yelling voice on the other side.

"Gray, open the door! Left my keys!" what the fuck. "Gray" jumps off and gives me a look and I get up from off the bed and smooth out my long brown hair. The banging continues and the person on the other end is getting impatient. I walk over to the door and as I'm about to open it Gray tugs my arm.

"What are you doing?"

"Leaving duh." He looks disappointed but what does he expect to happen?

"Oh... but I didn't get your name."

"Bri."

"Okay well I'm Grayson. See ya around."

"See ya." When I open the door a boy who looks very similar to Grayson is standing there leaning against the wall.

"Final- Oh. Haha. You aren't Gray." I continue walking passed who I'm assuming to be is Grayson's brother. Wow. What just happened?