Chapter 20

Grayson prepared a nice meal of spaghetti and meatballs for us and it's the best comfort food I could ask for right now. I explain to him what just happened and he listens closely not interrupting me once. I ramble and ramble until I finally get to the moment I ended up outside of his apartment door.
"So your mom just invited them over without asking?"
"Well yeah. She apologized for overreacting and thought it would make me feel better. Jack would've went along with it and everything could've worked out if it wasn't for Amanda's big mouth."
"Ah teenage problems." Grayson says as he pretends to look back into his past.
"Gray, this is serious." I reach over the table and playfully swat him with my napkin.
"I know. I'm just messing with you. So what are you going to do? Just avoid the subject all together?"
"I guess that's what I have to do. At least for now." I reach in my pocket to grab my phone so I can text my mom to let her know I'm okay.
*mom I promise I'm fine so don't worry about it. I just need some time to myself. I'll be home tonight.*
I put my phone away for the night because I don't want to see my mom's negative response.
"Do you want to know what will cheer you up?" Grayson has a devilish smile on his face but I have no idea where he is going with this.
"What?" I ask hesitantly.
"Dessert." He grabs both of our dishes and puts them in the kitchen sink. He comes back and grabs my hand leading me to his bedroom. He picks me up so I am straddling him and he gently places me on the bed. He hungrily smashes his lips to mine and our lips move in sync. I run my hands through his hair and he kisses my neck. I let out a small moan but I am quick to cover my mouth from embarrassment.
"Moan for me baby girl." I tug on the hem of his shirt and he leans back to take his shirt off without breaking eye contact. He's so sexy and I want more of him. I need more of him. I flip him over so that I am on top and this time it's my turn to take off my shirt. Unlike last time, he doesn't stop me and he watches while licking his lips.
"Do you have a condom?" I ask quietly while taking off his belt.
"We aren't having sex." I take my hands off his belt and get off of his lap. Now I feel like a complete idiot.
"What do you mean?" I can clearly feel my face getting red.
"I just mean that we aren't going all the way tonight. We can do other things...We just can't do that completely tonight but soon." He leans over to continue where we left off and at first I'm hesitant but then I give in because I'm tired of fighting him and I want him right now. He leaves his pants on but helps me out of my jeans and I start to feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel so exposed in just my bra and underwear and Grayson can tell by my facial expression.
"Wow," he says his eyes scanning my half naked body. He reaches for my waist and pulls me closer so he can kiss my neck.
"Grayson," I moan into his chest.
"Lay down," he orders and I do as I'm told like a good girl. I close my eyes as his lips travel from mine down to my lower stomach. He plants a kiss on each hip and then takes off my underwear. His fingers lightly trace my inner thigh and I tense.
"I've-I've never...I've never done anything," I blurt while keeping my eyes closed tightly.
"Baby, I'm going to make you feel so good." He places his lips on mine and moves them at a slow pace. One of his fingers is making small circles on my inner thigh. His hand moves up and his finger reaches my most sensitive bundle of nerves. I gasp and he continues kissing me. His finger runs up and down my sex until it slowly eases in. It burns a bit at first and my hands tighten on his shoulders. I remove my lips from his as I catch my breath.
"Grayson," I breathe out. He pauses for a second.
"Does it hurt?" He questions, avoiding eye contact.
"No," I keep my grip on his shoulders. He relaxes a bit then his finger continues it's torturous pace. I pull him towards me and release a small moan.
"Grayson. Faster." He chuckles a bit at my words then his finger pumps at a faster pace. I feel myself tensing up and he pulls it out leaving me feeling empty. I whimper and he smirks.
"What do you want Brielle?" I whimper again and he releases a small laugh. His finger finds its spot back on my area then eases in again. After a few slow pumps another finger joins it. I yelp at the suddenness and he pumps faster. I feel my stomach and insides clench and I nearly scream at the intense wave of pleasure that goes through me. My eyes are clenched shut for a few moments as his fingers leave me. It's silent except for my intense breathing and when I open my eyes he's still over me giving me an intense stare. I notice his breathing is quick like mine then he climbs off of me. He pulls up the blanket so I'm not completely exposed then he stands from the bed in his shirtless glory. When he stands I notice the bulge in his pants and I blush.
"I'm just gonna go... shower." He says blushing and scratching the back of his neck. Feeling courageous and brave after what just happens I sit up.
"Should I join?" I ask. He chuckles then looks at me.
"You shouldn't..." I frown a bit. Why does he reject me after we do intimate things?
"Okay."
"It's not you, I just... have to take care of something." Oh. I blush and stay silent. He chuckles then kisses my forehead, before he goes into the bathroom. I grab his t-shirt that he disregarded on the bed and put it on. I then use my actual shirt to wipe myself off before I go to the kitchen and help myself to his snacks in the lower cabinet.