Chapter 25

"Mr Dolan!" Madison's squeals and throws her arm in the air. I have no idea how Cody likes her.
"Yes, Ms Beer?" He replies.
"Could you help me with something?"
"With what?" He replies not moving from his desk. She stands up and struts over to him then goes on his side of the desk and bends towards him with her paper. He's clearly uncomfortable but she just doesn't get it. He briefly explains something then dismisses her but she doesn't move and keeps trying to talk. She's so stupid she should give him his space. I doubt he wants an annoying high pitch voiced girl leaning that close to him. After a few more moments she finally leaves and goes back to her desk. She shouldn't have even been up there that long. What's her problem?
"Ms Jefferson do you not understand the assignment?" Grayson's voice cuts into my thoughts and I realize that I've been glaring at Madison.
"I could use some help." I say and bite my pencils eraser. He signals for me to go to his desk. I stand up and grab my paper that I actually finished writing a while ago then walk to his desk. I stand close next to him and show him my paper which he takes after he smirks at me. He reads the paper then looks back at me.
"What's the problem?" He asks and I shrug.
"I just wanted your opinion." I say and his smirk reveals a dimple this time.
"I think it's fine. I would give it a... B-" I immediately scoff and some students look up at us. Grayson looks down at the paper to hide his smile and I look at the board so no one can see me blushing. I feel one of Grayson's hand on my back thigh and I gasp. He slowly raises it and I'm thankful for the desk blocking everyone's views. I turn a bit to give him more access but he drops his hand and hands me my paper, with his mischievous smirk still there.
"I think it's fine with minor issues. You could stay after class if you want me to help." He says. I don't respond but I blush with excitement then go back to my seat. The rest of the class consists of me daydreaming about "after class" and him looking at me as if he could see into my mind. After everyone leaves I walk up to his desk and he walks to lock the door. When he turns around I flush and he makes his way to me eagerly. He immediately sits me on the desk and kisses me eagerly for a few moments then breaks the kiss.
"This is how you wanted to help me?" I say, teasing him.
"Actually I wanted you to organize the bookshelves, but I doubt that's gonna happen" he says then points to the messy racks he calls bookshelves at the back of the room. I giggle and he kisses my nose then kisses me unrushed and passionately. I pull him towards me and he rubs against me where I need it most. I move against him and we do that for a while until he stops and stops me.
"I can't do this right now." He blushes and looks down I see the bulge in his pants. Shit. I feel horrible so I jump off the desk and back a bit from him, blushing.
"Will that be okay?" I ask, uncertain of what to do next.
"Yeah, I should probably just... Not do anything else." He's blushing a dark red so I start to grab my bag but he stops me.
"I-if you want you could just stay... I could really use the help with the bookshelves." He says and I can tell he's serious.
"I'll take care of it." I walk to the back of the classroom and start to organize the bookshelf. He sits at his computer and starts to work on something else while I work on the bookshelf. When I finish there's 10 minutes left of lunch and Grayson is still at the computer. I go to talk to him and he looks grateful.
"Thank you so much. I'm sorry I just need to do a lot before grade reports are sent out." He says and stands up to hug me. When he backs away I notice the bags under his eyes and I feel bad. He lowers his head and gives me a small kiss. It's different and passionate and I feel satisfied which usually doesn't happen with the short kisses. He holds me in a hug again then the bell rings. I back up from the hug and he sighs.
"I'm sorry you missed lunch. How about you come to my house for dinner tonight? Cameron and Ethan will be there and I think it'd be good if you actually met Cameron." He says. I nod and agree but before I could say anything else someone knocks on his classroom door. He opens the door and a swarm of students enter. I manage to exit the class and for the rest of the day I anticipate the dinner with him and his siblings.