Chapter 22

It's about 11:00 when I wake up and go check on Jack. I open my bedroom door and he's neatly making my bed for me. When he sees me he gets really embarrassed.
"Hey, I'm super sorry about what happened yesterday. That's so embarrassing."
"No it's okay. You would've done it for me and we were friends before all this mess remember?" I laugh playfully and he joins in.
"Yeah. Seems like forever ago but yeah I remember."
"We should probably find your car and take you home. Do you want to shower? You could probably borrow my dad's clothes if you want."
"Yes please. If my mom smells the liquor on me she'll freak out." I grab him some extra toiletries and get him set up in my bathroom. When he comes out of the shower, I can smell his familiar scent instead of all the alcohol he consumed. We drive around for a while until he finally realizes that he went to a party at Teala's so he must've left his car there. I scoff at the sound of her name.
"You know what's weird?"
"Huh?"
"She tried hitting on me last night." I make a very loud and obvious gasping sound then start laughing.
"What?"
"Nothing I just figured that would happen...You were pretty drunk, do you know if anything else happened last night?" I'm hoping so badly that he didn't do anything with her. Not because I'm jealous but because her morals are all fucked up and twisted and I don't want him involved with her.
"I think she kissed me but that's when I ran out and called you. I was so confused."
"Interesting," I say as I grip the steering wheel tighter. We find his car parked directly in front of her house as expected but he hesitates getting out.
"I'm sorry."
"Jack it's really fine."
"No I mean I'm sorry for everything." He gets into his car and drives off and I call Grayson.
"Hey babe, what are you doing all day?" he asks as soon as he picks up.
"I was just going to ask you."
"Come over."

     I drive straight to Grayson's house and he is sitting on his couch watching tv when I arrive. He pats the space next to him as a gesture for me to sit there. He wraps his arm around me and I rest my head against his shoulder. I still don't even know what we are at this point but I don't really care.
"Long night?" he asks while playing with my hair.
"You wouldn't even understand."
"Did you get in trouble for leaving?"
"No. I'm pretty sure at this point they have just given up on checking where I am."
"Then what kept you up all night?" he asks and I know I should tell him about Jack. I mean, I have nothing to hide.
"Jack."
"Jack?" he scoffs, "what about him?"
"Well he spent the night..." I merely whisper.
"What?"
"He spent the night..." I say it again and he gets frustrated.
"What?"
"He spent the night!" I practically yell and he sits up.
"Why?"
"Because he was super drunk and asleep on a park bench on Main Street. He called me and I couldn't just leave him there."
"You could've," he mutters under his breath but I hear him.
"He's my friend Grayson." We are both frustrated now and this argument isn't getting us anywhere.
"Where did he sleep?"
"My room."
"Where in your room?"
"My bed." He tenses up and I can tell he is jealous.
"With you?" His voice raises but I know he is just overreacting over nothing.
"Of course not. I slept on the living room couch. You should know that I wouldn't sleep in the same bed as him."
"I was just making sure." He readjusts himself so he's not so tense.
   He puts his arm around me and we are silent for a few minutes until he tells me to sit on the ground in front of him. He massages my shoulders and I already feel less tense. He slides his hands down the front of my shoulders and cups my breasts. Oh. This is why he wanted to give me a "massage." I get up and sit on his lap and he kisses my neck turning me on. He kisses my lips aggressively and I want his fingers inside me again.
"Grayson," I whimper into the kiss. Without questioning he slides a hand down my jeans and slowly eases a finger inside me.
I feel the familiar burn but ignore it and moan, making him smile. I pull on his hair and move my hips at the pace of his fingers. He tries to steady my hips by holding me steady with his free hand, but fails. This time he moans and from my position I feel the hardness in his pants and I push down against it. He slides another finger into me and I gasp and move my hips faster. He starts to move against me as well. The pressure builds up with his fingers in me and us rubbing together and I start to reach my high. I moan loudly and his breathing accelerates. I lean my head on his shoulder as I catch my breath and his breathing hitches. I still feel his hardness and I feel horrible that I don't know how to fix it.
I climb off of his lap and go into the bathroom without another word to clean myself off. I take off my clothes and replace them with one of his t-shirts. He enters the bathroom just as I finish putting the t-shirt on and his eyes roam my body, hungrily.
"I need the bathroom now." His teeth are gritted and he reminds me of an animal. I see the still prominent bulge in his pants so I try to leave the bathroom but he stops me with an aggressive kiss. I then exit and he leaves the door open. He starts the shower and I peek into the bathroom as he undresses. His pants come off and he's only wearing very tight looking boxers. He glances back and catches me watching. Shit. I move quickly but hear his laugh first. I go to the living room and watch tv for a bit until he comes back. When he enters the living room he's still drying his hair and he looks much less frustrated than before.
"Let's go make lunch." he says leading me into the kitchen.