Chapter 15

I open my eyes and immediately sit up. Where the hell am I? Is this Grayson's room? I look at the large bookshelf and realize that I am in his room. I immediately sit at ease but then stiffen up again. Why am I in his bed? I look down and realize that I'm wearing his t-shirt. But where is he? I begin to stand but my head throbs and I have to sit back down for a moment. I stand up again and make my way out of his room. My head is killing me. I walk into his living room but it's empty. There's a blanket carelessly thrown over the couch so I assume that he slept there. I then make my way to the kitchen but he also isn't there. Where is he? I go to the bathroom to find yet another empty room. Great. He takes me to his house and leaves me here. When did he even get me?

I go into his kitchen and start to rummage through his food. I find a stash of junk food in a lower cabinet but choose to ignore it for now. I find many brands of cereal and set myself up a small bowl of lucky charms. I sit on his counter while I eat it and look around his kitchen. On his fridge he has a picture of him, his brother and the girl from the bowling alley, his sister. Now that I see the picture I realize that they kinda look alike. I laugh out loud at the memory of my overreaction, then I resume eating.

"What's so funny?" I scream at the surprising sound of Grayson's voice. He's standing in the kitchen doorway staring at me with an amused expression.

"Don't scare me like that, I almost choked on my cereal."

"MY cereal, actually that you didn't have permission to eat." I scoff at his possessiveness then stick my tongue at him. His eyes become playful. He moves over to me and takes the bowl out of my hands and places it on the counter next to me. He lifts me up from the counter, throws me over his shoulder then carries me to his room. He throws me down on his bed and climbs over me.

"Are you ticklish?" Oh god. His hands quickly find my sides and he tickles me. I try telling him to stop but I'm laughing very hard and my protests come out as small screams between my laughs. He's laughing with me so I try to catch his hands with my own. When I catch one of his hands he falls forward and catches himself with his other hand and his face is right above mine. I lean forward and kiss his nose. His cheeks redden and it's the most adorable thing I've seen him do. We both look into each other's eyes for a brief moment before we smash our lips together.

The kiss is passionate, hungry, and relieving. I wrap my arms and legs around him and pull him closer to me in all ways. When our bodies are completely melted together we still can't seem to get enough of each other and our hands roam each other's bodies. He quickly rips off his shirt to remove one of the barriers between us. I try to take my shirt off of me, but he breaks the kiss and stops me.

"Not yet." he barely whispers.

"What?" I'm breathless and immediately feel embarrassed from his rejection. I want him. I don't care about anyone but him in this moment. I need him.

"We can't go any further than this." His words make me push myself out from under him.

"What does that mean." I start to panic. He started this. He can't reject me now.

"I want to kiss and do all of this, but you can't take off your clothes just yet... I don't know if I'll be able to restrain myself if you take your clothes off." I don't know how to feel. I just stare at him. Restrain himself? He leans forward and kisses me quickly.

"Why would you restrain yourself?" I question him. Doesn't he know that I want him?

"We just can't go that far. You're not ready, I don't want you to have regrets." What?

"What the fuck. Just stop! What does that mean? I'm not ready? How are you the judge of that?" I can't help but feel insulted. I want him. All of him.

"I'm not judging anything I just don't think you're prepared to go too far. Please just understand."

"If you don't want to have sex with me you don't need to make excuses I understand perfectly fine. Thanks." I begin to stand up, but he quickly stops me.

"Of course I want to! I don't want to force you into anything though." I roll my eyes and start to stand again. He grabs my hand and pulls me back onto the bed. He kisses me roughly and lays me back again. I'm not fighting, but I'm stiff and I can tell he's getting annoyed. He breaks the kiss and looks me in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" I stay silent. This time he rolls his eyes.

"What do you want Brielle?" I begin to feel emotional. I wanted him. He doesn't want me and he's making excuses. I don't know how to respond. He's only looking at my face but I feel exposed.

" I want to watch a movie." I respond and look away from his face.

"That's not what I meant." he says and pushes my hair behind my ear. I don't answer him and he playfully glares at me. I give him a small smile and he gets off of me so we could both go to the living room to watch a movie. He's so confusing.