The Stranger Who Saved Me In The Woods

Hi ladies, and gentlemen, it's been a while! Well not really. We're finally on book four! AHHHH Who's excited?

I am, I am.

Lol, okay.

Your questions will be finally answered in this very first exclusive chapter. I put in everything I've got in this fourth book, I hope you guys like it.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 1: Yemini Covin

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I knew that I shouldn't have, my father warned me about running alone in wolf form. I was stubborn as always and disobeyed his orders, now I had wolves running behind my tail to tear it off. I was in danger, I wasn't the best wolf in the world of werewolves, I sucked at fighting but I was good with my witch side but seeing that I was in wolf form I couldn't do magic.

These stupid wolves were taking me somewhere I wasn't familiar with, by the scent lingering in my nose it was a place far from home. My eyes widened in wolf form as I reached a small hill with a waterfall, my front legs stumbled on a few rocks but I managed to catch myself in time.

I jumped carefully, digging my claws in the rocks as I slid down. I jumped again, splashing water as I did that. The rocks were slippery so I jumped carefully, looking behind my back as I heard rocks shake and jumped forward.

I dug my claws on the rocks as I jumped on the hill, my hind legs stumbling a bit but I managed to get on the hill and continued to run. When I thought that I had an advantage on them they jumped off and on the hill as if it was nothing, oh man! Lucky wasn't on my side today.

The ground shook beneath me as I ran, I tilted my head up to see the sky starting to get dark. I was actually starting to get scared, and I don't get scare easily. Fuck! I cursed underneath my breath as I continued to run, at this rate I'll be far, far, far away from home.

Okay, it's now or never. I sighed and stopped running, catching my breath as I focused on my human form. I turned around naked just as the wolves caught up on me, "Phasmatos Somnus." I knocked one out but the other one lunged at me just when I was about to say the words.

I felt on the ground with him above me, my naked back touching the ground. Ew, ew. My butt just touched the dirty ground. I'll get worms in my ass! Really Yemini, now you're acting all girly? I tossed my head away when the wolf barked in my face. "Ew, you need a mint! Oomph."

Okay! Focus Yemini, how was that technique again? Aha, aha yep. Oomph, he's so fucking heavy. I slacked my arms around his neck as he went numb and tossed him from above me, standing up.

I puckered my bottom lip a bit as I nudged my head, hmm, not bad Yemini, you have nice boobs. What the hell? Oh, hehe. I have a beauty mark on my left breast, why haven't I noticed that before?

Yemini focus! Okay, look at your surroundings. It's quiet, way too quiet. Hmm, something is wrong. I looked around carefully, gasping when I was caught by surprise but was saved by a hunk. I stepped back, the squishy sound of someone pulling someone's heart out filled my ears and I suppressed the need to gag, you're a werewolf for God sake's Yemini, this is totally normal.

The stranger hunk let the heart fall on the ground as the wolf slowly turned into a human, his forearm to his hand dripping with blood. "Thanks for saving me, but I totally had that in control." The hunk scoffed, his head slowly turning to look at my face and my heart skipped a few beats.

I think I'm seeing fireworks, is today the 4th of July? Or was I in heaven? Was I dead? No, I'll probably be in werewolf hell so I was hundred percent alive. "Yeah, you totally had that under control. He would have ripped your heart out just like I did with his."