Like A Telenovela

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter Seven: Yemini Covin

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I don't know what is happening to me, these unknown memories were invading my mind more than ever. I thought they were visions before but they weren't, it was more than just visions. They were memories of me and.......The worse thing of it all is that I don't recall living them, these memories were all new to me and I don't know why my mind was torturing me with them.

The girl is me, there was no mistake in that but why would I have memories with jerk face if I didn't know him before I saw him in the woods? I never had these memories before, why now that I saw him?

Does he not wanting to tell me his name the reason behind these unknown memories? I sighed, pulling the bathrobe closer to my body as I crossed my arms, pacing around my room. I whirled around and headed toward my walk in closet, putting the first thing I saw on. 

I walked out of my closet and headed toward the balcony, opening the door. The curtains blew at the strong wind and I closed the door, heading toward the railing. I pushed myself up and stood on the railing, closing my eyes as I inhaled and exhaled deeply. I leaned forward and felt from the railing, the wind wrapping around my body as I turned into leaves, the wind taking me where it needed to take me.

The leaves turned into legs as I stepped on the ground, the wind wrapping around me as the rest of my body formed. "I know that you're here." I looked around the place I was in, "I need answers." The wind circled around as it turned into a body.

 "Child, I can't give you answers, the only one that can give you answers is the man in your memories, I can't help you."

"Why not? You always give me answers, please. I need to know why I'm having these memories with him. You're my only help." The wind floated toward me as it caressed my body, my eyes closing as I breathed in and out.

"Everything will come out in the light, no matter how long they're hidden. I can only tell you this, he plays a major role in your life, more than you think." The body melted back into the wind and disappeared though the sky.

Guess I have to deal with this myself, great.

The next day:

"Breakfast is ready!" My mother shouted and I jumped from my bed, rushing toward my door and opened it the same time my brother did. I turned to glare at him and narrowed my eyes, game on brother.

We dashed out at the same time, pushing and shoving each other on the stairs as he tried to go in the kitchen first. "Mom! Yeremi just shoved me!" I shoved him back on the wall and yelped when he tripped me from the stairs. "Hey! I could have broken something."

He jumped over me and rushed into the kitchen. "Yeremi! No running in the house." I burst out into laughter as I pushed myself up, "You too Yemini, now hurry up!" I groaned, always me! I walked into the kitchen with an angry look on my face and went to sit next to my dad. 

"You have a beautiful face to make that ugly face." I gaped, "Dad!" He chuckled and I crossed my arms together, "You're not funny."

"I wasn't intending to be." I mocked him with a snub and pinned my lips together, "Did you just mock me?" I repeated what he said to me and rolled my eyes at him, "I can still whoop your ass." My eyes widened at that and he burst out laughing.

"Mom! Look at dad!" She shook her head at us and went to my father, giving him a kiss on his cheek. That traitor! "Oh, mom. How could you?! You traitor, hmm." I shook my head at her in disbelieve as I crossed my arms. "I thought we were friends." I narrowed my eyes at her.