Information you need to know so far

Hey guys! Now that you read some things about Tatiana I made this special note like I did for Yemini. Like I said in the same note I did for Yemini, that Joe's bar will make an appearance and it did in Tatiana's chapter. She's singing in the bar time to time to get some money and to distract herself form a certain male. If you don't remember, let me refresh your mind.

Tatiana Slayer, daughter of Winter-Rose Killers and Khalid Slayer. Cousin of Yemini Covin and Yeremi Covin. Even though she's the oldest by a couple of months, Yemini and her look exactly alike. People actually think that they are identical twins when they aren't, creepy right?

As you all know, Tatiana is a witch too and part wolf. As you can see by her chapter, she meets a certain stranger that makes her world upside down. And in the chapter you can see her mate too, I mentioned that Yemini and her both had found their mates before.

Yemini for some reason doesn't mention it and Tatiana as you could see was rejected by her mate so he can be with someone else. He likes to shove it in her face, flaunting how happy he is in front of her but that stranger might change that ;')

Tatiana is kind, wild, likes to party but at the same time she's a nerdy and a goody. Her dad is her best friend, she can't imagine a life without him. Wants to do anything so she can forget over the fact that her mate rejected her, pretends to be okay and over it but she isn't.

Her sister is Yemini, can't live without her. She's her partner in crime and was there for her when that douche rejected her and beat his ass for hurting her sister. Has a weak spot for people who suffers, will do anything to help someone feel better.

Hates when people think low of themselves, will do anything to cheer you up. She guards her heart ever since that douche rejected her, she doesn't want to be 'naive' like she once was, not wanting anyone to make fun of her or take advantage of her.

Spends more time at Joe's bar with her friend Ally than at home, loves to swim much to Yemini's distaste but can't say no to her. Even though she likes to remind someone of their worth, she forgets to tell herself that, because even if she wants to deny it, her mate marked her more than she thought he did.

Doesn't shift that much because she's busy with other things. She sometimes forgets that she's a werewolf. Something happened to her in high school year that marked her forever, that's one of the reasons her mate rejected her.

Yemini and Tatiana both are played by Sophia mitchell due to their identical appearance. The difference between them is that Yemini wears makeup almost every time because she's in love with it and Tatiana doesn't care how she looks, she's more of a natural girl and wears makeup because Yemini forces her too.

Knows why the stranger is around Yemini, but can't tell her anything. Hates the fact that she has to hide that from Yemini.

The fact that I made them look alike is that I have two aunts that are identical twins, they both have daughters and their daughters look like identical twins when they have different mother and father. Isn't it creepy and weird?

Anyways dolls, Tatiana looks like this:

Comment  below what your questions and expectations for this book are

Comment below what your questions and expectations for this book are. I will answer any questions you might have. This book is not fully written so any ideas you might have for Tatiana don't hesitate to comment below.

Adios, kisses.