Aquaphobia Is A Persistent And Abnormal Fear Of Water

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 2: Yemini Covin

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I went to the pool party with my cousin Tatiana, I don't even know why I agreed to this if I had a phobia for water in general ever since I was locked in a dream where I was trapped inside of a box with water filling inside of it. I died at least six times before my grandma was able to pull me out of it.

I was left traumatized ever since. I stayed far away from the beach and pool as possible, even when showering I can imagine it all over again how the water fell above me and I couldn't do anything to safe myself.

I screamed loudly when I was picked up out of nowhere, I kicked and hit madly as I fought him to let me go but he just laughed, thinking that I was being hysterically. "Into the pool." He shouted as he tossed me into the water, the loud plunge filled my ears as my body drifted into the water.

I moved my hands in front of my face, my hair waving around as I tried to get back to the surface. I pushed my feet on the concrete bottom, my arms moving up and down as I tried to go up.

My body hooked all of a sudden and I turned to look down, only to see that the stupid bracelet I had wrapped around my ankle got stuck in the drain. The bracelet was big so there was a line trailing down my ankle but not by much and at the end a heart.

The bracelet was magical so it was hard to break, no matter how much I shook and tugged I was left stuck. I looked up then back down, my body hovering down as I tried to get it out of the drain but It was stuck.

I started to run out of breath so I panicked, the flashes of that day crossed my mind and I tugged harder, cursing out for wearing this damn bracelet in the first place on my ankle instead of my wrist like it should be.

I'm a witch that can't safe herself, how does that sound?

I suppressed the need to roll my eyes at myself as I waved my arms. A body swam above me as he moved toward me, oh for heaven sakes! Even stuck in a bottom of the pool I had the disgrace to be saved by him again?

What was he even doing here in the first place? Was he stalking me or something? Oh God, I had a stalker like in the movies. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up but my body didn't move an inch.

I pushed him away from me and shook his shoulders as I pointed down at my stuck foot. He swam down and tried to unhook the bracelet but he couldn't. He pushed himself up and I thought that he had given up on me. I thought he was a rapist, now that I blew his cover it was a perfect way to get rid of me.

I'm going to save myself, I don't need him anyways.

I hovered and struggled to get it out. How did this even happen? I was pushed as jerk face returned, my head leaned back as he swam toward me and sneaked his arms around my waist to bring me forward.

He plastered our mouths together to give me mouth to mouth breathing and the bracelet suddenly unhooked by itself. The fuck the ancestors think they're doing? I pushed him away from me and swam to the surface, gasping loudly as I got air in my lungs.

I swam toward the stairs and walked up them, getting out. "Oh God, thank goodness you're okay." Tatiana said when I got out and pulled me into a hug, almost strangling me to death. "You're killing me her sis." I told her and she pulled away from me with a sheepish smile on her face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't kn......" Samuel started to say but jerk face attacked him, their bodies stumbling down as the crowd gasped. Sounds of fists could be heard as blood spattered, grunts of pains could be heard.