The Family Reunion Part I

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter Twenty-Five: Armstrong, Arden, Killers, Slayer and Coven

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm glad that Xhian convinced me to come to my mother's dinner party. It's been a while since we had a family reunion. To my great grand parents, Maximinus and Alexandra Arden and my grandmother's siblings Maxim and Maximilian Arden. Their mates, Hazel and Ciara Arden and Children. They both have one each, Miranda and Josie Arden. 

My great grand father Maximinus twin brother, Maximus and mate Marie with their son Marc. My grand uncles and aunts, Anderson and Zoe Armstrong with their twins Ziandra and Aaron Armstrong that were around my grandmother Rebekah's age. Yeah, our family is big. No one is planning on dying anytime soon and I even left out the children of their children.

Lord help me, the dinning table is going to be many feet long lol.

Anyways.

It's just lovely to see everyone. We are dealing with so much, that we don't actually have time to sit all together and just talk about life. For an example, my great uncles daughters are a lot older than us, they have mates and they have children too. We don't know their daughters, we don't know their mates because we live a bit far. 

My grandfather gave his pack to my dad because my grandmother had girls, so he wanted to let the pack in good hands and with someone he knows, that will keep it together and also take care of his daughter, my mom and me. 

While of course, my great-grand father Maximinus, left the pack in hands of my great uncle Maximilian and Maxim. They have daughters, too. Found their mates, they live with them so, we don't have contact with them all the time.

With everything that happened to me and my sister, my grandmother being in a coma. So, a lot of things happened in our family and I, like my mother, feel like we needed a reunion. I was trilled to see everyone. I missed them a lot.

Let's not forget my late great-great grand father who died saving my great-great grand mother who now, reunited with him. He left the pack to my great uncle Anderson, Adrianderson and Alexander. Sadly, I didn't have the pleasure to meet him but I did meet my great great grand mother, she is such a lovely woman. 

She taught me so much, I'm just grateful that I had the chance to meet her. 

I'm glad that I accepted to come. I really didn't realize the importance of this meeting, this reunion. Our family is big, like really, really big, we have like five generations going on and I'm happy and trilled about it.

I didn't even count Xhiani and Xhian in it with Tatiana's unborn baby and Scar. So we have more than five generation going on and I'm just happy. It's magical, you don't see that a lot. We werewolves aren't immortals but some people consider us immortal because we could live to eight hundred years. 

To see, us all here. It's just amazing. I'm blessed and so moved that I can see all my family generation. Okay, back to my family tree.  We have my other granduncles and grandaunts Adrianderson and Chloe Armstrong with their sons, Malakai and Ian, they of course have found their mates and has kids of course, I don't remember their names but I know that they have two each, something that rings with Allai something oh, and Allan. 

Don't tell me who is who's son or daughter because I lost count of most of my family members children. 

Last but not least, we have Alexander and Melissa Armstrong with their daughter, Amanda. Amanda's mate died in a car accident, I know, heartbreaking. He left her with a little son Adan, now not so little, because he found his mate and has three children. Yeah, and they aren't twins. They've been quite busy lol.