We're In This Together

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter Seventeen: Tatiana Slayer

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I waited preoccupied, pacing around in the living room while Xhiani watched TV. It was late already, almost four in the morning. I turned to Xhiani, "Honey, why don't you head upstairs, let's go together." She shook her head and I sighed deeply, "Honey, I don't know when your parents are going to come back, it's already four come on."

"Okay." She whispered sadly as she stood up and I took her hand, walking with her toward the spare room. I turned on the lights and walked with her toward the bed, "What about aunty Careen?"

"I don't know honey, once your parents come him, we'll see about that but for now, you should rest." She nodded her head as I tugged her in, kissing her forehead. I turned around and walked toward the door, turning off the lights but let the door open.

I inhaled, sighing with a sway as my head spun. I shook my head as I exhaled deeply, what was that? I headed back to the living room and sighed in relief when the front door was open.

I stepped out of the living room angrily, arms crossed as my glare slowly softened and turned into a horrified one. "What the hell happened to you two?" Xhian and Yemini were covered in mudd, their clothes a mess and their hair, don't let me even go there. "Where you guys attacked our something?"

"No, wait a minute." I narrowed my eyes at them, "Hands interlaced, mark, oh my God ew. Don't tell me that you guys had sex? Here I was worried sick, pacing around and you guys were getting it on in the woods? Ugh! You guys are unbelievable! Oh wait! So that means you guys are back?"

"No." Yemini said dryly as she removed her hand from Xhian, "Where is Xhiani?" Yemini asked me with furrowed eyebrows. "I send her to sleep, while you two were busy fucking, she was worrying for you two and aunty Careen." I gritted out.

"Oh shit, Careen. We need to know if your sister is okay." Yemini said as she turned to Xhian who took his phone out to call Careen, dialing her number. "Is she answering the phone?" Yemini asked worried.

"No, she isn't. I need to go. Stay here, don't leave Xhiani alone. And stay safe. Tatiana, I need you to stay with Yemini. I know her." He turned to look at Yemini who glared at him, "Don't let her leave."

"No! This time you won't make the decision for me. I will come too." Yemini argued back and I face palmed myself, here we go again. These two will never change. "You heard her, I'm out. You two fix this between you two, I'll go take a shower and watch Xhiani. Toodles." I waved at them as I went to the master room.

Yemini Coven

I waited, daring him to say I couldn't go. "Fine." He told me angrily, "But don't do anything that can put your life in danger like you always do." I rolled my eyes at him, "And change, I don't have time to look after you too wearing that dress." I scoffed at him as I uncrossed my arms and walked toward the master room to find something else to wear.

I removed my dirty dress and put some jeans on and a blouse, when I walked out of the room and headed where Xhian was when I left him. He stayed there, which I was very grateful for. "Let's go."

We walked out of the door and we headed toward his car, getting in. He started the engine and we drove away from the house, out of the pack territory. The car ride was quiet and long, the water droplets ticking on the car before the rain started pouring down heavily.

Even after our moment in the woods, I still feel like we have so much things to work on. I left like, you know. It's been a while since I've been sexually involved and he was kissing me, making me feel some type of way.