The So Called Boyfriend

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 6: Tatiana Slayer

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I smiled falsely, "Yeah, I'll see you around." I turned around and headed toward the bar, curling up my fingers when he talked to me. I turned around and widened my fake smile and was about to say something when grumpy pants appeared.

"Hi, is something going on?" He came to stand next to me and yanked me closer, my eyes bulging as I threw him a look. "I'm scar, Tatiana's boyfriend." What? I pinched him on his back, but he hid it very well. Boyfriend?

I glared at him from the side but he was looking at my mate and his girlfriend, "I'm Drake and this is my girlfriend Dania." Drake told him with a fake smile on his face and I smiled smugly. "I'm done, ready to go babe." I said extremely sweet as I turned to glance at Scar, was that really his name? 

Anyways. 

I smiled and bit my bottom lip, making sure to ray all the love I could muster. He leaned down and my eyes widened, please don't kiss me, please don't.....My eyes bulged some more, trailing down our moving lips and soon enough my hands touched his shoulders, gripping them as my eyes fluttered close.

Drake cleared his throat but strangely enough it was in the back of my mind. My hands slipped behind his back, pulling him closer as he did the same with me, the kiss escalating to a whole other level.

"Get it girl!" Ally's shout made me snap out of it and I looked around embarrassed as I pressed my lips together, touching my swollen lips with my fingers. Oh my God, what have I done? I looked up at Scar in shock, gulping down as I turned to look at Drake who was fuming.

I cleared my throat and looked around nervously, "Sorry about that, it's that we can't get enough of each other." I gaped, turning to glare at Scar. He was taken advantage of this to have his way with me, that bastard.

I whirled around and headed toward the exit, the cold air cocooning my body the moment I walked out. I brushed my arms as I made my way toward my car, the bar door opening behind me. 

"Tatiana!" Scar shouted behind me and I whirled around as he jogged toward me, slapping him. "What was that for?" He asked me with confusion written all over his face. "What was that for? You kissed me! How dare you? Boyfriend? Who are you to get into business that doesn't concern you!" I paced around as I ranted at him, throwing my hands in the air as I rambled. "I barely know you, now you're acting like we're a couple, you're stalking me, you're inviting me out. Ugh! I can't believe I kissed you back, what the hell was I thinking?"

"Are you done?" He asked me amused and I gaped, narrowing my eyes at him with pinned lips. "Cause I want to kiss you again." He stepped toward me and grabbed my face, pulling me forward to kiss my lips.

Oh God, I melted, my hands holding his biceps as my legs turned jelly, his arms wrapping around me to keep me from falling. I hummed, pushing him away, "What's wrong with you?! You can't go around and start kissing strangers because you feel like it!"

He kissed me again through my ramble and I melted again, my mouth moving eagerly on his. Then I snapped again, pushing him away. "Stop it! You can't keep kissing people against their will." I backed away when he went to kiss me again.

"You're dying to feel my kisses." I scoffed at that, rolling my eyes as I crossed my arms, putting distance between us when he went to kiss me again, humming when he covered my mouth with his.

I melted again, my hands gripping his hair as our mouths moved heatedly against each other. My eyes widened and I pushed him away once again, "For the love of God, stop kissing me."