When everybody knows

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter Nine: Tatiana Slayer

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I slid my top back on and turned to look at Scar, "His rejection totally make sense." Scar stood up as he shook his head, walking toward me. "Who would want me?" I told him as I looked down at myself, tears filling my eyes.

"Who would want you? What are you talking about? Those scars don't meaning anything." He lilted up my chin to stare at me in the eyes and I pressed my lips together, shaking my head. "It's not only the scars, the people who did this to me will come back for me. And they won't stop looking until they get to me, and when they do, they're going to finish what they started and every single person I care about will die because of me. Why did you think that Drake rejected me? He won't risk his life nor his family's life for me. Staying with me will only mean a dead wish."

"Drake was stupid for rejecting you, a job as a mate is to protect, to make sure no harm would come your way. He is a coward for what he did, he is no mate. He lost the best thing that ever happened to him."

"You're saying that just to make me feel good." I told him as I sniffed, pulling away from him. "Look, you don't have to be with me. I'm giving you a chance to retract yourself."

"I must be stupid to let someone like you pass by." He stepped forward and hooked his fingers through my hair, pulling me forward to kiss my lips. My arms wrapped around his neck as he held my back, our mouths moving in sync.

I screamed loudly when he walked us into the waterfall, the cold water pouring on me. I pushed him into the water and laughed, shaking my head as I took my clothes off, staying in my bikini.

I got into the water and swam toward him, hiding my face when he splashed me with water. I squealed, swimming away but he was faster, wrapping his arms around me he pulled me back into the water.

I gasped, moving my hands around as I exhaled deeply, pulling my wet hair back. He stepped forward and grabbed my face, pulling me into him as our mouths moved in sync. I plastered my body against his, my hands running in his hair as our mouths moved heatedly. 

I smiled against his lips, pecking them as I pulled away from him. He pulled me closer again and kissed my lips passionately. My eyes blinked open and I frowned, looking around weirdly, "Scar?" He hummed, busy eating my lips. "Scar?" I pushed him slightly on his shoulder. "We're in your room." He stopped kissing me and pulled away from me.

"How did we get in here?" Scar asked confused as he looked around his room, my clothes and the blanket he had in his room. I gritted my teeth with parted lips and wide eyes. He looked at me and I bit down my bottom lip, shifting my eyes around.

"I, might have done it unconsciously?" He looked down at me weirdly, "I might have forgotten to tell you one itty bitty problem." I closed my fingers together with a closed eye. "I'm partly a witch?"

Yemini Covin

The party was lit, the drinks kept coming at me as I danced with one of Scar's friend, what was his name again? Hoax? Yeah, Hoax. Grinding and kissing as we danced, I knew I had a lot of drinks but what can I say? He's a good kisser.

He took my hand and we headed toward a private place, kissing and touching each other. I smiled against his lips, yanking up his shirt as he kissed me roughly. His hands touched my back, my head cocked as he kissed down my neck.

He unzipped my dress and moved down to kiss my cleavage, my ass was pressed against something hard. My hand touched the wall behind me as he picked me up and placed me on a table.