Information you need to know so far.

Hey guys! I'm so pumped with this story, been working on it a lot lately and I can't wait to post more for you guys, but now. A couple of things you guys need to know.

Yeoman is alive! Yeah, drums please!! *Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* Did you guys seriously thought that I would kill that hunk of a man? Like hell I will! He of course needs to be here to whoop some asses. My girl Summer is of course in it, she needs to give Yemini some makeup tips and help her with boy drama lol.

I don't know if I'll write a chapter about them but they will be mentioned in a few chapters. Like the first chapter. Her twin brother is alive too, he's there to give her advice and to help her with anything she needs.

The story starts with summer vacation, they just ended Senior year and there's just having fun, like go to parties, shop, Joe's bar who was mentioned in the heart wants what it wants has more plot in this one, Tatiana will be working there in her summer vacation and from there we will start a story line for her but after, maybe in chapter 5 or 6. She didn't have it easy in her high school year, you'll know soon enough what happened to both Yemini and Tatiana during their high school year as the story goes on.

SPOILER:

They both found their mates already.

Yemini is the daughter of Yeoman and Summer. She is a witch and a wolf, she can't do magic in wolf form therefore she needs to shift to be able to do that. Her storyline might be a bit confusing, in this first chapter you could see her getting some flashes, it has to do with the summary of the book which is in a male's POV. If you're smart enough you probably figure it out already.

She's stubborn, she always gets what she wants. She doesn't like not knowing things, she's a daddy's girl. Her mom is her best friend, she gets annoyed by her cousin Tatiana. She has a close bond with her brother, he is always there for her and knows more than she thinks.

She likes to run in wolf form, that much that she gets lost in the track of time, making Yeoman worry and ready to kill anyone who's in his way for not looking after his daughter. Kids are her weakness, she's a loner because she wants to.

Likes series, has a phobia for water in general. She can't stand it and will have a panic attack if someone push her to go to swim or to go to the beach. She has a weak spot for Tatiana, she's like a sister to her and can't say no to her.

Yemini looks like this:

Comment below what are your questions and expectations for this book, I will answer any questions you might have

Comment below what are your questions and expectations for this book, I will answer any questions you might have. The book is not fully written so any idea you might have for Yemini don't hesitate to comment that too below.

Adios, kisses.