SWS Kellin Quinn (Sudden Suprise)

You were walking around town listening to a song called King For a Day by Kellin and Vic. You decided you were going to look for some new vans because you old ones were ripped and torn. You sang the lyric "the thought of you is not fucking fun..." People stared at you and whispered "fucking Emos man" you just ignored them. But when you sang "scream until there's nothing left..."

You felt and warm hand touch your shoulder and you just thinking your getting kidnapped so you yelled. You turned around to see your Favorite singer Kellin Quinn. Your eyes got wide as you fell to the floor while Kellin was laughing his ass off because of your reactions

You made an angry/pouty face and he said "I'm sorry" then he said again "I heard you singing king for a day, you have a nice voice maybe you can join our group!" You then said "What group?" He said "our record deal Ronnie,Andy,Vic,Brendon and others are signed on it!"

You gasped on the verge of fainting you said "OF COURSE I WOULD!l he giggled and looked at you again. "Maybe we could get to know eachother more uhmmmmm at the woods or something?" Said Kellin. You said "yes I will see you later."

He also got you're number! You walked away and he did also. You fangirl screamed and couldn't get out that you were in a date with THE KELLIN QUINN!
You texted him
---conversation---

You:Hey🤓
Kellin: I literally just met you 1 minute ago!
You: well sorry! Bye then.....
Kellin: I didn't mean it like that Y/N!
You: Just bye!

---after conversation---

You sighed in relief that you left that chat alone because you didn't want to say the wrong thing that would affect him in any way. You finally got home and made your bed as you slowly fell asleep. You woke up to 1 text and you're used to more then that. Button read it anyways and it said "miss ya cutie🐶"--Kellin😉💋😍

You smiled and texted "Miss ya more!" Then you heard a know on your door only to open it and see Kellin in a Suit and tie hand you flowers. You smiled as he walked in and kissed you. You guys put in TV an decided to watch Greys Anatomy. You guys kissed slowly and passionately. Until you heard a muffle word as the door broke down.....