Brendon Urie "Guitar Center"

It was 1:00 pm on a Thursday, the usual one and day you go to guitar center. You've been recently interested in buying a guitar or drums. You were inspired by your dad who passed away three months ago, he was always good at playing both instruments. You walked into Guitar Center to be greeted by your friend.

Timothy, he worked there and he knew you come every Thursday at 1:00 pm so he wants for you and greets you. He walks with you to the guitars and says "Sorry Y/N I gotta continue my job there's a customer waiting catch you later!" You smile and watch him walk away. You decide to grab your favorite guitar there it was red and had white tigerish claw marks.

You turn around looking for a chair to sit on. You find one and connect the guitar to the $500 amp. You start playing only to see this man stand watching you. You didn't recognize him at first so you continue playing with no interest in noticing him. Until he laughed, that laugh sounded like your favorite singer.

Your favorite singer was Brendon Urie. Brendon Urie was the lead singer of Panic At The Disco!.You Turn around only to see his face at you fall out of the chair. He giggles and says "Hey I noticed you amazing guitar playing, What's your name? You blush and say "Y/N, I am probably your biggest fan."

Other people notice him and these two girls dressed in full Panic At The Disco! They push you out of the way and hug and adore Brendon. You fall to the floor and hit your head on the amp. You rub your head to feel some blood your forget about it. You put the guitar back and walk away, Timothy approaches you and says "Y/N you usually don't leave till 4:00 why are you leaving now it's only 2:00?" You don't respond.

You walk out the door and go to the album store next door. You turn around to see two girls sprint walking behind you. You didn't notice who it was at first. Until you got a good look at them. It was the huge Panic At The Disco! Fan girls. When you get inside the store they grab your arms and push you into the ally with albums where no one was.

They yell and one says "Hi if you don't know me bitch I am Tiffany! And my friend is Alisha! AND YOU ARE WHO?" You say "I'm Y/N....." They look at each other and Tiffany says "You-You dumb bitch Brendon our inspiration told us to stop being so rude and leave him alone! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING YOUR GOING TO REGRET IT !!!!!!!!!!"

You were so confused you said "What you guys are insane, I didn't mean to do that. That's your fault you guys pushed me out of the way! So that's your problem not mine!" Tiffany gasps and says "Oh you're a back talker I get it." She kicks you and pushes you onto the ground." Brendon walks in and says "YOU GUYS ARE INSANE GET OFF HER IM FAILING A RESTRAINING ORDER!"

They back off and say "Restraining order.....No please I'm sorry Brendon I love you I- I please Brendon your my inspiration!" He says "Does it look like I care go away I Like Y/N and you hurt her!" You were shocked, he likes you? You were about to have a fan girl panic attack.

The girls start to cry. And say "Brendon please move for a second. He says "I'm going to go to the manager real quick don't touch her!" You get scared as the grab a stack of albums and smash it on your abdomen and stomach. You start to bleed out of your mouth as Brendon yells.

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE YOU IDIOTS GO AWAY!" He pushes them and the police come. You fall asleep.

--Time skip Three hours--

You wake up to see Brendon's face. He smiles and says "Hey beautiful. This might be awkward but want to go out some time?" You smile and say "Yeah, I would like that." He sits next to you and kisses you. You smile and say "I liked that." He says "Haha I did too."