Gerard Way "Teenagers"

You always hated your school Orange County High. The people were ugly,stupid,and so much more negative things. Except this one person, his name was Gerard Way, he was Emo but he was every girls dream. He had the perfect face,Perfect body and perfect vocals.
      He always sang to me, he was thinking about creating a band called "My Chemical Romance". I thought the name was pretty snazzy myself, he always talked about his future band. On a Friday morning at 9:00 am exactly Gerard approached you, with a shine in his eyes.
       He said "Hey Y/N I l-" the bell rang, you got pissed off, he said "See you in math, I guess........" You turned around and winked as he smiled. Time for class again. You sat down next to Gerard because that was the only seat left, he smirked and stared at you with his beautiful chocolate eyes.
        You didn't even notice that the teacher Mrs. Mark asked all of us to get out our books and turn to page 60. Until Mrs. Mark yelled "GERARD WAY! OUT IN THE HALLWAY NOW!" You had no clue what would happen to him.......prom was tomorrow he can't get in trouble
        I walked out to pretend I was going to the restroom and he smirked at you. Mrs Mark said "Gerard way, your not in trouble I just needed to talk, stop stalking Y/N ask her out already it's distracting our class, your romance." Gerard blushed bright red, and you heard the whole thing, you where about to have a heart attack.
        You walked back into class as he walked in after you, you blushed as you stared  at your book. Finally it was lunch, you say bye your friend Emily, as Gerard said "EVERYONE LISTEN HERE!" The room turned silent, as he had his friends walk out with a huge poster.
        He said "Y/N I know this is sudden, but you better have your prom dress ready cause I was wondering if you would go to prom with me?" Everyone clapped and you cried happy tears and said "Yes Gerard yes!".
       You guys kissed in front of everyone as everyone clapped even louder, you liked him..... A LOT!

Sorry my little band obsessed people, this was short but the next one is another Andy beirsack one for Isabel!