Ben Bruce "Pastel Paint"

"Let's get some pastel paint!" You say a weird desire for painting." "Pastel paint?" He says making a confused face. You're so ready to paint you get up and get your keys. He is forced to run after you. You get in your car exited.  Your about to start the engine until he jumps in the front seat. "what the fuck are you doing?" he says angrily. "going to buy pastel paints"you say with probably the biggest shit grin on your face. 

You and Ben arrive at Home Depot and go and run to the paint section. You see a gorgeous pastel pink and pastel blue. You grab it. You hand it to Ben you signs dramatically, "why do I have to carry it!" he says groaning."because". Ben hates it when you give one word answers. You run towards the checkout center as he puts the paint on the counter. The lady says "Its gonna be 25 dollars. Ben grabs his wallet and pulls out money.

You guys get in the car to head back home. Your favorite song came on. "The Drug In Me Is You" by your favorite band Falling In Reverse. You guys had a spare room you where thinking about making it a baby room. Ben didn't know that you where pregnant yet. You found out yesterday. You pull up in the driveway and grab Ben's arm. He carries the paint towards you and grabs a ladder You guys decide to make it striped pink and blue.

To you, it doesn't matter what gender. You hold the ladder still and he climbs up. He gets the brush and puts the paints on the top of the ladder. He gets a couple stripes in before he wobbles. Making you fall and him falling with you. He ends up on top of you as the paint gets all over you. You slime knowing this is the perfect time to tell him. "Ben." "yes?" he says smiling. "Im Pregnant." Ben's eyes get wide as he smiles. "really?" "yeah." he hugs you and never lets go. You guys kiss as he smiles. "babe thats wonderful." he says grinning.

You knew you needed this man. And luckily he's the future father to your child.