Andy Biersack "Concert Dream" part 3 for isabel.

Hey Isabel. Or IzzieChavez here's your smut you've been bugging me about.

When you walked away he grabbed your arm and forced you on the ground. "Kinky I see" you say smirking. You want to be dominate so you roll over so your in top.

You start to take of your shirt only for him to see your velvet lacy bra. "Sexy" he says smirking. You take off his shirt and kiss your way down to his v line. You take off his shorts and his boxer briefs.

You sit up and take off your shorts and matching underwear. He try's to take dominance until you slam him against the wall. "Ok Isabel you can be the sexy dominate" he says. You push him back to the ground.

He takes of your underwear as he automatically thrusts a finger into you. You groan as you get off his finger. He sighs. You know he loves to pleasure you.

You start to lightly stroke his member as he forces your hand faster. You smirk as you thrust him at lighting speed. You stop so he doesn't cum automatically.

He thrusts a finger in you not being able to help it. You moan and let him. He thrusts faster and faster as you get off him. You grab his member as you slowly let him enter you.

He goes fast as you yell In pleasure. You cum unexpectedly as you pause. He came right after you. You get off him sweaty.

Sorry it's short because I'm unfucking comfortable.